Sponge

give it a weeks rest and you'll be fine. I've done it a few times myself on those kicks, i think its got to do with not getting your upper body low enough, so your stretching for height with your leg that with the combination of not warming up fully equals bad hamstrings

I don't think it'll be torn if you can still walk on it, might be worth going to see a doctor about anyway

I had a grade 2 tear of my hamstring playing rugby this season.

they are graded 1-5 so not such a bad one.

anyways i had some physio on it and did NOTHING on it for 4 weeks, first game back i did it again after bout 10 minutes!

lesson = leave it much longer than you think or will continually keep tearing it!

after about 4 weeks, start light training on it in the form of body weight squats, one legged squats and get hold of a rubber resistance band and do some hamstring curls.

honestly DO NOT just leave it a week because YOU WILL tear it again straight away! especially with you doing high kicks etc which puts even more stress on the muscle than running.

4 weeks doing NOTHING and then 1-2 weeks strengthening it and you should be good to go.

as far as treatment, RICE is good, plenty of ibuprofen (tablets, rub on gel or both) and then when you begin training again put some tiger balm or deep heat on before you start. mmmmmm tiger balm!

hope this helps!!

cheers

Dan