Got £300 To Spend On A Frame

B1aDe^

Basicly i've been getting myself a dmr trailstar 2nd hand with rigid forks for messing around on and seeing if i can get back into trials riding which is looking good. So basicly i want to build myself a decent trials bike up while i mess on with the trailstar. I've been looking on tarty bike and theres quite a lot of frames in this price range so i could do with being pointed in the right direction. I really like the look of the zoo pitbull. Could do with a few opinions

thanks Marc

Im not to sure they should be out soon though i should have thought but I would wait instead of buying a frame of tarty now.

Tris

i doubt that there would be a massive differnce though but if he bought a frame of tarty on offer he could buy a few new parts instesd

Thanks guys. Yeah see i'm not over fussed about waiting for a new frame to come out... looks wish the pitbull on offer on tarty looks really nice anyways. Would the pitbull forks be the obvious choice to match the frame or would something diffrent be better???

Edited by B1aDe^

Thats guys. Yeah see i'm not over fussed about waiting for a new frame to come out... looks wish the pitbull on offer on tarty looks really nice anyways. Would the pitbull forks be the obvious choice to match the frame or would something diffrent be better???

don't worry about the forks mate any should be fine, whatever you prefer

but i found this on ebay but it's a full bike

Pitbull

Edited by Czartrials

Yikes that is lush! Cheers for the heads up... If the guy is telling the truth and its in really good condition then this may be a big money saver... providing the bidding doesnt go through the roof

i think the bike has been on for a while now but the condition looks very decent

I am not sure where the speculation about '08 deng models' has come from - it is not unknown for a company to run the same frame for 2 years! I do know Echo have been working hard on a new parts range so I doubt there will be new frames available before the 09 models.

At £300 you have a lot of choice, check out specs, compare them across frames, and most importantly try and get a shot on a few different frames to see which you prefer (Y)

poor forks???

No way! Fattys are famous, there quite an old school acessorie which I would love to run if i had a stock! There made by cannondale and if your not a massive front wheel man then they are more than adequate, I can think of a handfull of top riders who have run them on top spec'ed bikes so there must be something right about them! It looks like an Ace bike for learning on, and if you don't like bits you can change them over a period of time