Mike Hayes

G-baby158

Right Mike Hayes, me and him swaped some things (xbox 360 8 games ect.. for zona zip frame, gu forks, try-all front wheel, lousie front brake and try-all bar abd stem)

that was near to 3 weeks ago, he said he was going to send the tue and i did aswell, i did so he didnt, he blocked me on msn and on my mums one, no reply's to pm's, i then got Danny Kearns to speak to him (thanks danny) then i recived the frame, forks, bars ect... but still havn't got my front wheel and front brake, got the frame and that about 1 1/2 weeks ago then i e-mailed him asking where the wheel and brake was, didnt reply then i got a reply on friday last week say thy would be here monday, tuesday at the latest, still havn't got, sent a pm on tues and hasn't reply'd.

What to do?

thanks

Im sorry for the parts not being there, Ive been struggling with money, as I havnt got a job at the minute.

Danny has spoke to me again to remind me but im already aware that the wheel needs sending.

I will get it posted tomorow 100 Percent, as my mum is going to lend me the money untill I can pay her back,

Sorry again for the long wait.

Thanks

Mike.

Im sorry for the parts not being there, Ive been struggling with money, as I havnt got a job at the minute.

Danny has spoke to me again to remind me but im already aware that the wheel needs sending.

I will get it posted tomorow 100 Percent, as my mum is going to lend me the money untill I can pay her back,

Sorry again for the long wait.

Thanks

Mike.

Why dont you say that on msn or pm's ? i would of underundered its just you say they will be here on some day, then there not here, then you sent a pm about 4-5 days after it was ment to be here and say its going to be here a different day.

i had to work for the money to sent the xbox and i sent it the day we said, it isn't hard to find 5 minutes to go down to the post office and send some thing

If you didnt read my above comment, Ill say it again, I havnt got a job at the moment.

It will be there for saturday.

Yes i did read the other comment, i dont have a job im waiting for a paper round to be available i do stuff for my mum and dad

I understand where you're coming from, everyone has money trouble every now and again, and i'm glad that you are sorting it out one way or t'other, but as has been said over and over, don't strike up any deals/accept peoples money/stuff if you can't post the goods and complete the transaction, simple really. Just sumat everyone should remember.

Edited by Skoze

It is with no money in your pocket.

Thats a piss poor excuse. If you agree to sell something you should be able to uphold your end of the bargain.. This includes having the money to pay for postage.

The fact that you have let this go on for so long shows that your unreliable generally just thoughtless for the poor guy who was sat at home wondering if he was ever going to get his shit.

Sort it out.

Edit: You have chosen to ignore all posts from: MikeHayes.

Just in case you dont get blacklisted and I forget your name.

Edited by nichols_sam

It is with no money in your pocket.

I havnt got a job at the moment.

I'd have thought without a job you'd probably have had a decent amount of free time?

Either way, refusing to talk to someone when you owe them a considerable amount of stuff is a shit idea, regardless of your personal circumstances. If you didn't have time to send them, why not just say instead of just blocking him?

I didnt block him, I lost my other acount with his Addy on it, and I did reply to his pms...

Like I said it will be posted tomorow.

To put in the best i can, that is BALL SH*T i added both of your addy's and then did so on my mum's msn and when i signed in on my msn you wasn't on then i signed out and signed straight into my mum's and you was on, then you blocked her, then i got my mate to add you ( Jo_budden11@hotmail.co.uk) and you was on, and you reply'd to about 2 of my many e-mail's

To put in the best i can, that is BALL SH*T i added both of your addy's and then did so on my mum's msn and when i signed in on my msn you wasn't on then i signed out and signed straight into my mum's and you was on, then you blocked her, then i got my mate to add you ( Jo_budden11@hotmail.co.uk) and you was on, and you reply'd to about 2 of my many e-mail's

e neva!

Don't rip him too much before your stuff arrives mate... eh? I know your pissed off and rightly so, but worse things have happened... your stuff should be coming soon I hope, plus a lesson learned. Withhold your anger and have a better day for it.

...I'm feeling all Zen today?

^_^

Don't rip him too much before your stuff arrives mate... eh? I know your pissed off and rightly so, but worse things have happened... your stuff should be coming soon I hope, plus a lesson learned. Withhold your anger and have a better day for it.

...I'm feeling all Zen today?

^_^

im not trying to rip him its just he's lieing about stuff and i hate lier's