Beau Forrest - R.i.p Mate

BenLeacock™

Jesus what a touching video. put a lump in my throat. Cant still believe hes gone. Such an amazing talented rider.

he will be missed alot, lost for words, i just cant bet my head round the fact that hes actually gone, Still waiting for someone to ssay its just a big wind up, its just so weirdd yet very sad to see another amazing rider to be tradgicly lost like this. Great video man (Y)

R.i.p :(

Edited by Z o o !!

Ben mate that video was awesome, was abit of a tear jerker but made me smile, thats exactly how Beau was and how I will remember him :) Thanks so much for making that, I know that he would have loved that too!

I really wish he read this :( because you know what, I never told him how good he was, I never told him that I looked up to him as a rider and person :( I always tried to push his riding by telling him that he was crap and stuff (I'm sure he took it as a joke) but I wish he could just read this now...

Beau you were an amazing rider, I looked upto you alot and I have always wished that I had the same riding style and no fear attitude towards riding as you do. I will never forget you mate and I mean it, f**king wish this didn't happen :(

Ride in peace mate.

Thats incredible. I think it was 4 seconds before i started crying!

Just made me realise how much of an effect something like this can have on me. About 3 weeks ago i was helping him film his video and laughing at his stupid remarks! Crazy how stuff like this happens!

Was amazing how Beau would make everyone on a ride laugh with or at him, crazy moves, crazy remarks, f**king ledgend of a guy!

Still seems weird ill never see him turn up late to brum with his bad boy cap on and his maccy dee's in one hand!

Writing this has set me off again!

Take care Beau, i know you won't!

Keep smiling lad!

Owen

Beau-tiful...

I have been crying a lot today, but that made me smile because i realised that he would never want anyone to be sad..

Going to miss his silly feet sticking out on his pedals!

And everything else.

I'll never forget the times we had, Beau.

I love you x

i realised that he would never want anyone to be sad..

exactly, he would never hurt a sole, he would never wanna see any of his mates upset. He just wasnt that kind of lad. Soo laid back. Best thing ive heard all day that joe, im just gona keep my head up and do what I no beau would want, everything as normal!

Its wierd, I came on MSN yesterday and people were asking what had happened to him and were really shocked, people who have only ridden with him once like 2 years ago, and even one who'd only seen him through video's on here and had never spoken to him at all, its just wierd how many people had actually heard of him and stuff :(

he will be missed!

Guys, im really sorry for those members that this video has upset, it wasnt intended to upset people. Was just a way that I wanted to say bye to beau personaly and thought I would share it. I was abit nervous about posting it at first but after talking to a few members was told it would be a good idea. Looking through these comments has upset me quiet considerably, I promise guys it was not intended. Like i said im sorry if it has had the wrong effect.

Ben :(

Guys, im really sorry for those members that this video has upset, it wasnt intended to upset people. Was just a way that I wanted to say bye to beau personaly and thought I would share it. I was abit nervous about posting it at first but after talking to a few members was told it would be a good idea. Looking through these comments has upset me quiet considerably, I promise guys it was not intended. Like i said im sorry if it has had the wrong effect.

Ben :(

I really am glad you shared this video mate, I think I speak for everyone here, making this video was a really nice and considerate thing for you to have done and I know I really appreciate it as it shows exactly what Beau was about. I don't think the video itself is upsetting, just the fact that Beau is such a loss to the trials community and he will be dearly missed, and this video really does show what a loss he is.

Once again thanks for making it, I was considering doing something similar but couldn't find the right words or footage, I think what you've done there is spot on and everyone who knows Beau or knows of Beau will appreciate it alot.

I really am glad you shared this video mate, I think I speak for everyone here, making this video was a really nice and considerate thing for you to have done and I know I really appreciate it as it shows exactly what Beau was about. I don't think the video itself is upsetting, just the fact that Beau is such a loss to the trials community and he will be dearly missed, and this video really does show what a loss he is.

Once again thanks for making it, I was considering doing something similar but couldn't find the right words or footage, I think what you've done there is spot on and everyone who knows Beau or knows of Beau will appreciate it alot.

totally agree with you mate.

the video was perfect

going to go watch it again

edit: and again..

RIP

Grant

x

Edited by Reinold

I had only met him through MSN, never actually spoken too him, thought he was kinda sketchy actually, but i still cant believe hes gone.

Im never gonna have a guy come online and talk bout the mad drop gap he did or how you "just twat your front and jump" to tap.

Damn man, im so sorry for his parents and GF.

Beau your and ace guy man, i wish i coulda ridden with you.

Video was amazing, i was close to ballin.

Ride In Peace Beau Forest.