-> Neil Tunnicliffe Video 4 <-

Neil Tunnicliffe

Alright lads and gals, :lol:

din't no if I should of called it adamant video 4 or a clips video really.

Anyway, got a new video out its 2mins 30seconds odd. Quite short I no but i have done my best.

Ant taken camera out often at all but managed to film a fair bit the other week. (N)

Deffo gonna do a natural video next as this street stuff is getting on me tits.

Anyway the video is on my website:

NeilTunnicliffe.com

you can only download it from tv.isg.si at the moment, I will put it on youtube, trialstube later..

Comments more than welcome.

Neil (Y)

Edited by Neil Tunnicliffe

Wow, first comment, will edit...

EDIT: Fook Me. That was mental, sorta got used to everyone idolising damon. But I recon the bummers will return after watching that.

Seriously good shit... scares me just watching it..

Edited by Tom_

Can't view this vid at my workplace pc but judging by some of the comments, this vid sounds scary :o as f**k in terms of the riding. so you snapped the bb on your A1 but your ankle survived this time. you say this frame was 3 days old :S , then what happened to the frame you used at last year's Canary Wharf car show for Rover Cars, did you break frame that as well? i think i remember you saying about your pitbull forks were on the verge of snapping.

Edited by Rusevelt

aye was good that, random clips on the zoo, did u not get any on the adamant mod?

Matx

I'm riding a short zoo at the moment and a feckin hate it lol.

I had a new adamant for 3 days and snapped bb (again) The bb axle snapped in half and shot up and shatted the rest of the bb/frame. boohoo.

I din't really like the A3 it was too short for me.

Neil.

Edited by Neil Tunnicliffe

How are you guys watching this? I can't see it. I click on the vid 4, but vid three comes up and plays!

Just had that problem myself, clicked the floppy disk and it's downloading now, will edit in a min.

That was crazy, that gap from the roadside was mental, nice to see R.I.P Beau at the end.

McInnes.

Edited by mcinnes

:o OH MY F**KING GOD!!!! that is what i call a proper video' scary and tech as f**k! i mean every thing about this vid is perfect i don't usually like vids like this but hell that is just so impressive the TRUE KING OF THE STREET END OF!! i just can't wait for this natural vid! :blink:

Andrew :sick: