-> Neil Tunnicliffe Video 4 <-

Neil Tunnicliffe

Neil.......the screamo music was made just to go with your videos though (Y) derby drop gap to the rounded wall....does look silly big as kearns pointed out .

Any one know what the tune was quite like that one i do (Y)

this video is bound to push damon now though :blink: .....still you are the monster (Y)

Dave x

LOVE THE TUNE (Y)

Good video, street videos from the big riders are getting boring so a natty vid would be great and cant wait. Something i have to point out not sure if anyone else has, but that first hook on the fence plainly isnt how it is made to be seen. Its clearer not as thin as the end of the fence that we can see. You can tell by how your front wheel lands on the top. But if im wrong put me right please. Im sure this has happened in a previous video such as the hook on metal fence where you then measure it afterwards and a big hook on a wall which you measure but cut the kicker out of the run up. It takes all amazment out of the clip knowing youve made it out to be different, much rather see a proper angle.

Good video, street videos from the big riders are getting boring so a natty vid would be great and cant wait. Something i have to point out not sure if anyone else has, but that first hook on the fence plainly isnt how it is made to be seen. Its clearer not as thin as the end of the fence that we can see. You can tell by how your front wheel lands on the top. But if im wrong put me right please. Im sure this has happened in a previous video such as the hook on metal fence where you then measure it afterwards and a big hook on a wall which you measure but cut the kicker out of the run up. It takes all amazment out of the clip knowing youve made it out to be different, much rather see a proper angle.

I have an opinion very similar to this....i find alot of videos create weird angles on clips so that they can be made out to be bigger or better than it actually is. When to be honest, if you had just shown the proper clip in the first place it would have probably been out of this world anyway.

still amazing how far your pushing it neil....played my son, well played

i agree with that, i dont agree with trying to make out things are diffrent to what they actually are, and iv noticed in a few of youre video that you DO this alot, for example, in zoo video 33 you measures youre 10 foot gap and ur bike had a front disk brake, then wen u did it it had a front magura :S so it was obv a diffrent day, and it maybe was ten foot, but thing like this and the ramps/bit of wood thats used on kickers makes it seam not as good as u first think, wen u relaise it isnt 'legit', non the less an awesome vid, but its jus disapointing to find this like this out

on hooks dnt crop the clip so u cnt see the ramp its daft, ule get more browney points then! :)

get that thing in sheff done ;)

i agree with that, i dont agree with trying to make out things are diffrent to what they actually are, and iv noticed in a few of youre video that you DO this alot, for example, in zoo video 33 you measures youre 10 foot gap and ur bike had a front disk brake, then wen u did it it had a front magura :S so it was obv a diffrent day, and it maybe was ten foot, but thing like this and the ramps/bit of wood thats used on kickers makes it seam not as good as u first think, wen u relaise it isnt 'legit', non the less an awesome vid, but its jus disapointing to find this like this out

on hooks dnt crop the clip so u cnt see the ramp its daft, ule get more browney points then! :)

get that thing in sheff done ;)

Half of the time I don't pick the angles, Pauly c does. and I am quite happy with that.

In zoo video 33, who said that the bike with the disc brake was mine? Not mine sorry.

Anyway.....

Thanks for the props guys, positive feedback makes me ride more.

Ride on.. :giggle:

You can see Neils front wheel disappearing behind the wood fence while hooking and there is a normal bench on the other side so it really is that skinny..

Im sorry but i just don't believe it and the hook wouldn't look the way it did if it was that thin his front wheel you would see go behind the fence alot as it lands on top. Anyway thats just what i think and dont want to start an arguement you believe what you want, but i think a few better angles would be better especially on a move such as that when hooking something that thin is thought of as being near implausable.

Maybe both Damon and Neil should shoot their monsterous riding vids in 16mm. At least then the viewer (us) can really appreciate how big these guys are going without the need for one of us to start some silly banter about WHAT IS BELIEVEABLE! go watch the latest X-FILES movie, and you'll really believe in little green :sick: men :lol:

oh my god, why are people so sad :turned: now everybody has posted a good comment on his video they decide to slag it of like not enought lines and just little pikky hings i meen i dont know how people hav the time to watch every second of his vid find out hes using a disc then not, like there just trying to cause an argument. people need to grow up alot more, relax stop competing with everybody, and help each other out fair does if you dont like the video dont comment or at least just say "sorry not my cup of tea to be honest but fair play" people like different to each other otherwise the world would be boring.

Enough said now! "just relax and take it eeeeasyyyyy, there's nothing neil carn't do. top notch lad. (Y)

Ross on Bens account. lovage xxx

Edited by ben lazenby

neil hooked a 3inch metal fence for f**k sake, he has proved he can do it,... isnt that good enough for you?

awesome video, these big street videos are getting better and better. (Y)

keep it up..

neil hooked a 3inch metal fence for f**k sake, he has proved he can do it,... isnt that good enough for you?

awesome video, these big street videos are getting better and better. (Y)

keep it up..

You talking about one of his previous videos? well there was alot of controversy about that move actually and it not being how it looked and even believe it was proved not to be as wide as he made out.

Anyway im not arsed im entitled to my opinion, hes a good rider and im not disputeing that. Just theres been a few moves in his videos that have looked iffy and angles havn't helped especially cutting out kickers.

If you post a video on a public forum you get good and bad responses you cant expect them to be all bum licking good.