Beau Memorial Street Ride...

not 100% sure on where to have it yet....

i'm pretty sure his favourite place to ride was bristol but anyone got any idea's?

his birthday was on 7th september, could have the ride then ? think its a sunday...

anyway, fire away with idea's :)

yea it's a sunday (Y)

the problem with bristol is its like down south so northern riders may find it hard to get there

umm as for ideas im not sure :/ ill try and get to it where ever it is

people who just want a big ride close to where they live, f**k off (Y)

Beau loved bristol, thats why i suggested bristol. its for Beau, not for people who want a big ride.

7th of september was suggested as its his birthday.

Grant f**kk off, Don't start with this attitude, you never even knew DJ, so what did you go to his ride for ? Yeah f**king thoguht so, Fair enough i didn't know the man either.

You seriously do have a shit attitude towards anything. You hardly knew Beau compared to alot of people on here so don't come across with that attitude. You will be the exact reason the turn out for this ride will be shit, because your attitude stinks.

Beau would want a big ride anyways, so whats the problem.

Gob shite.

Grant f**kk off, Don't start with this attitude, you never even knew DJ, so what did you go to his ride for ? Yeah f**king thoguht so, Fair enough i didn't know the man either.

You seriously do have a shit attitude towards anything. You hardly knew Beau compared to alot of people on here so don't come across with that attitude. You will be the exact reason the turn out for this ride will be shit, because your attitude stinks.

Gob shite.

Got it in one (Y)

Gob shite.

where did dj live.... abingdon, did i argue about where it should be? did i moan about how long it took to get there? no.

my attitude has nothing to do with the turn out, people who loved Beau would be willing to travel to his favourite riding location.

where did dj live.... abingdon, did i argue about where it should be? did i moan about how long it took to get there? no.

my attitude has nothing to do with the turn out, people who loved Beau would be willing to travel to his favourite riding location.

Its the day. Idiot, Unless we've all got jet packs, ALOT of people are not gonna be able get there on a Sunday.

EDIT: Also about the big group ride thing, apart from Remembering DJ, why did you turn up to that ride ?

Edited by Danny Kearns

Humm, ill TRY get there, might have to get a train down on saturday, stop in bristol though, unless id like have to set off at 8 get there at 12, ride 2 hours then go home, for £50 seems abit pointless id rather make a day out of it ? If anyones got somewere i could stay, it would be much appriciated. However i guess there will be like 4-5 of us from kendal, so proberly stoping in a travel lodge etc, might be a better idea.

Come on guys, surely we can just go through this without any 'attitude'

All in all if people are gonna want to pay respects at a memorial ride surely the best way to do it is to an accesable decent spot on a decent day...?

Just put ideas forward and see whats best for everyone

x

Grant and Danny both shut up NOW! Theres a time and place!

Is it any good by where Beau lived? I know he was always in Brum, but i dont think Brum would be suitable!

Bristol sounds ok. Im willing to travel anywhere in the country for this, i WILL be there.

Grant, i can see why you want it on his bday but like Danny said, it may be easier for people to travel on a Saturday.

Anyone up for having a poll? About the day, as yeah it would be nice to have it on Beau's bday, but we want a big turn out.

What happened to having it in the park where the accident happened?

Owen

Im going to be organising that for summer NEXT year, gonna'a take alot of planning, time and money for me to sort that.

Ahh yeah fair play Danny. If you need help with anything to do with this, then dont forget im only a phone call away! Ill do my best to help in any way, shape or form!

Well we cant win, Saturday some people will be working, sunday trains arent the best!

Surely most people can book it off if we give enough notice?

Owen

Seeing as though a lot of people would be coming from Birmingham New Street station, it would make more sense to have it on the Saturday, and due to the mass of riders on the one train it would make it quite hard to get everyone on there on time. Although Sunday means less people around the main city, less people work on sundays etc...

Beau always loved going to porhtcrawl in wales, would be a good place to meet and ride but its abit out the way. we sleeped tents there the one year so could do this over say a weekend.

its only a suggestion but he did love the place. But im fine with brizzil even though i believe he only went three times.

Happy to give people lifts if there comings though brum.

Beau always loved going to porhtcrawl in wales, would be a good place to meet and ride but its abit out the way. we sleeped tents there the one year so could do this over say a weekend.

its only a suggestion but he did love the place. But im fine with brizzil even though i believe he only went three times.

Happy to give people lifts if there comings though brum.

I'm gonna have dibs on that lift Kyle <3

Yeah well no arguing please. Just everyone put forward an idea and we will discuss it civily.

I will go where ever the wind takes us, after all saying your not going to ride somewhere even if its just the once when its a memorial ride shows your thinking more about yourselfs now rather than in loving memory of Beau.

Just my opinion.

Jake

i really liked beau, so ill go to it, where ever it is, and ill have a couple of minutes silence...

i dont care about the turn out, just still in shock that hes gone...

make it a good time grant... ill leave a flowers, or a flowerat the bottom of drop gap in remmeberance

pplease stop arguing aswell, and danny... he grant was goods mates with him, and he doesnt want people using his death as a reason to have another big ride!

cheers graham....