Tim Stedman Pashley Ghz

bt rider

hi well heres my problem. I fell in love with Tim Stedman's pashley ghz and i won't to build a replicker one up but i don't no the spec can any one help me ? thanks Jordan.

Edited by bt rider

lol, unless youre built like tim, or tra, I wouldn't reccomend it. It weighs like, twice the weight of a light bike, and its very long, 1100 atleast I think

He has a spare he may sell you :P (doubt it though)

So far as I remember...

I had hope pro 2s, both front and rear. X lite phatso rear rim, and a skinny Fir rim on the front. Cranks and bars were both raceface diabolus. 90mm low rise hope stem. No idea what the headset is, but its a monster deep cup stainless thing. Pedals are DMR V12. Magura rear brake, and Magura Louise 2000 front disc (unless it was a V,in which case ive not got a clue... but with an XTR lever). Tyres were generally maxxis, and grips were ODI lizard skin lock ons.

Thats as close to what I can remember that I used to run anyway.

So far as I remember...

I had hope pro 2s, both front and rear. X lite phatso rear rim, and a skinny Fir rim on the front. Cranks and bars were both raceface diabolus. 90mm low rise hope stem. No idea what the headset is, but its a monster deep cup stainless thing. Pedals are DMR V12. Magura rear brake, and Magura Louise 2000 front disc (unless it was a V,in which case ive not got a clue... but with an XTR lever). Tyres were generally maxxis, and grips were ODI lizard skin lock ons.

Thats as close to what I can remember that I used to run anyway.

thanks mate i didn't no that thay had pro 2 hubs back it the day? and heres a link to the video that i 1st seen the bike in. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfoDo4238hw

Pashley have made a bunch of MHz forks with disc mounts, v mounts, or mag mounts. All you gotta do is give em a call!

The spec for that old bike in the video was a little unorthodox, and totally different to the spec I had it most recently. I wouldnt recommend a lot of the components on thats bike as good trials component, unless you really are a serial bike basher! You're best off with just sticking to what you normally ride with, so you can get used to it properly.