New Products From Koxx And Try-All

AdamR28

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Are the try-all clamps worth 30? Im thinking of getting some as i cant set brakes up for shit. Has anyone got any feedback on them?

i guess im late but: you can file any clamps down pretty easy so that there is no need of those plastic rings. if thats what you are asking.

• 9 months later...
Why do the 2 new stocks have pretty much the same geo, bar the 5mm WB difference. Doesn't make sense to me.

If there was a 10mm difference people would be bitching about how there isn't an 'in between' geo that would be perfect for them.

Why do the 2 new stocks have pretty much the same geo, bar the 5mm WB difference. Doesn't make sense to me.

At the level that the bike is aimed, riders can tell the difference quite easily.

Stem: You *could* use it on a mod but the geo would be terrible... there is a mod version which will be available soon.

To be honest, I kinda like the way that it's a signature model that comes in the same spec as the rider's actual bike - which is the whole point of having a signature product. They've all got slightly different geometry so most people should be catered for in any case.

Lastly, it's less chance of being disappointed by your chosen shop (;)) as a result of them having to guess whether long or shorter models will be more popular, if that makes sense? With a single model of each type of Sky, it's straight forward to make sure we've got them in stock, but if there's different lengths then it's trickier working out what we need to get in, and in which quantity, so people aren't left disappointed by missing out on their prefered length and model.

• 3 months later...

Haven't really seen any elsewhere online, but we've finally got detailed photos of the entire range of Sky stocks now. Just in case they're of any interest to anyone, here's a selection (If they have white backgrounds, F5!). Some of them are old, but some of them are brand new. Some pretty interesting/different graphics on the go on the Purple and Red Sky bikes.

Black Sky

large_blacksky.jpg

large_blacksky3.jpg

large_blacksky4.jpg

large_blacksky6.jpg

large_blacksky7.jpg

large_blacksky9.jpg

Grey Sky

large_greysky.jpg

large_greysky3.jpg

large_greysky4.jpg

large_greysky6.jpg