New Products From Koxx And Try-All

AdamR28

Haha, classic Trials-Forum - people bring out silver frames with plain graphics and everyone bitches about how "Oh, they're so boring, they need to do something different." Koxx have tried something different for this range, and get that response... I agree they're not for everyone, but it's good to see people trying something else out graphics wise, plus they do look a lot better in the flesh. Having the decal theme run through the frame, forks and rims is kinda nice.

Haha, classic Trials-Forum - people bring out silver frames with plain graphics and everyone bitches about how "Oh, they're so boring, they need to do something different." Koxx have tried something different for this range, and get that response... I agree they're not for everyone, but it's good to see people trying something else out graphics wise, plus they do look a lot better in the flesh. Having the decal theme run through the frame, forks and rims is kinda nice.

Don't get me wrong, love the colour, looks great, its just the overload of stars. Make a tsg machine though and it would sell like hot cakes (not that I'm stereotyping laugh.gif)

The red and orange graphics look nice. Just that pink star machine.

Edited by The Hitcher

Purple Sky

large_purplesky.jpg

To steal a phrase from a certain other forum.

That's gayer than a sack of dicks on Christmas morning...

The rest are God damn awesome though. If I wasn't such a basher I'd seriously consider the Orange Sky just for that colour...

EDIT: What rims are they on the Red Sky? Obv TryAll but are they new?

Edited by Shaun H