Senior Members

forteh

Just wondering, what quantifies people to be a senior member? Are they members from a previous incarnation of TF (which Im aware there was) who have transferred here or is it a qualification that is earnt?

Im guessing that its not done by join date because some people have earlier join dates than some SMs.

If someone can clear it up for me then that would be smashing :D

Dunno but Some of them are f**king dicks , post up shit , have nothing good to say or spark arguments in half the topics i read.Would be

a better forum without all this senior member bollock.

Edited by Deonn h

Dunno but Some of them are f**king dicks , post up shit , have nothing good to say or spark arguments in half the topics i read.Would be

a better forum without all this senior member bollock.

Right, before anybody says anything, this isn't sparking an argument. I don't care what you or anybody else says, I'm not.

Seniors aren't just there for the sake of it, most of us (well the more active ones) scout topics, seeing up any prior arguments and put a foreword to the moderating team for them to asses the situation. Much like your report button etc but a bit more in depth. Well, thats what we're meant to do ;)

Yet again, another thread that gets ridiculous answers from the very start instead of simply answering the question for the guy.

To be a senior member, you need to have triangular testicles.

I think to answer this question seriously, one might say that you need to behave in such a way as to live up to the 'senior membership ideal' that the present senior members subscribe to. This can occur through the blessing of correct genes or social development whereby, 'naturally', one behaves like a senior member. In other words, without a moments thought you spontaneously know what is "good" and what is "shit" in terms of senior membership consensus. Alternatively, most will have to forcefully change their character in order to become a senior member - a complete personality workover may be required. Your own spontaneous tendencies that evoke a negative response from senior members will have to be inhibited whereas, conversly, behaviours that get positive responses from senior members will have to be cultivated. A new you needs to be shaped and conditioned. At the very least I would recommend weekly tutoring from a senior member. At best, I would recommend living with one. Essentially, you want to eat, breath and excrete senior membership and if you do manage to evolve into this higher consciousness you will not be disappointed. The senior members forum is rich in stuff.

senior member genes (possessing these causes senior membership behaviour):

women%20jeans%20red%202.jpg

ideal, social developmental family (note senior member bible on table):

family_bible_study.jpg

typical living conditions of a senior member:

dolmabahce-palace-inside.JPG

Hold on, what was the qeustion again?

Edited by Ben Rowlands