This Is How We Roll!

mad_ryan

I don't get it?

So you decided to unbolt the bench and put it on your/someobody else's car? What was the point in that? I could have understood if you were maybe going to ride the bench/create some line etc, but now there is no point to what you've done.

I'm not a grumpy old man, i mean in my youth we were pretty crazy. I remember one time we ran away from 2 security guards...at the same time! But it seems your fun is more disruptive and doesn't have much of a point and then you post it on the forum?! Why?

Personally i think its unecessary vandalism. Some may say trials is also, however in my opinion it is not as i am NOT purposefully vandalising something...it just happens.

I know you'll say it was a bit of fun, but not everybody will see it like that.

Neil

Raging, we didnt cause any damage and it was funny, we did take the bench off after! why does everyone have to be so negative was just some fun, yes we were obviously riding too.

Anyone Not going to be a little bitch about this?

Erm, no, because your a stupid c**t.

You potentially could of damaged the roof of the car - You probably did as u sat on the bench whilst on top of the car.

How would you feel if someone dented in the top of your car for the sake of " a joke ".

Your a scally twat. End of. And you expect people to agree with it being a joke . Are you f**king madd.

People like make my f**king blood boil.

I remember one time we ran away from 2 security guards...at the same time!

Haaah

One time, my friend and I were riding at the university, and the security don't like it. So on this time, we got the security to follow us down to the lake, and then we took off, out of the uni. So then they started to turn round, so we went back in, and they came towards us again. We did this again and they came right up to us, only we left through a small entrance, too small for a van. When they went we went back in through a different entrance, to start riding again. We're talking about drop-offs and stuff on a jump bike, not hammering anything with a bashguard. Anyway, we went back in to ride and we turned this corner and they were there, out of the van, talking about how we'd got away. Of course, we turned and took off sharpish, with them following us on foot asking us to stop for a chat. Only no-one on foot can catch someone on a bike. When we'd left them to eat our dust, we cut into the uni again to get back to my house, and of course, we encountered another van. This time, we made a swift exit towards the ringroad the uni is next to. Next thing we knew it, the van had followed us out of the university, and followed us down the ring road! So, we split up, each taking a side of the road. They turned round soon after that.

Anyway, the moral of the story is, security don't like riders.

Never nicked anything like a bench though, pretty strange thing to do.

Edited by Revolver

:lol: At this topic.

I wanna see what the fuss is all about, send me the pic on msn or something.

EDIT: I've seen the pic, it IS funny. Can call me whatever you like for thinking that. At the end of the day I'll just laugh at you.

Edited by David20

EDIT: I've seen the pic, it IS funny. Can call me whatever you like for thinking that. At the end of the day I'll just laugh at you.

Just a laugh? At the expense of someone else's pride and joy?

Bullshit did a wooden f**king bench with you sat on it cause no damage.

You are a dick, and i swear to god, if i found a picture of my car, with some little 'unt sat ontop with a bench they'd put up there, i'd hunt the f**ker down and park a sledgehammer or two on their roof.

Believe you me, me and my mates had the funniest times out riding, but it certainly didn't involve being a dickhead to other peoples (very expensive) property.

Just a laugh? At the expense of someone else's pride and joy?

Bullshit did a wooden f**king bench with you sat on it cause no damage.

You are a dick, and i swear to god, if i found a picture of my car, with some little 'unt sat ontop with a bench they'd put up there, i'd hunt the f**ker down and park a sledgehammer or two on their roof.

Believe you me, me and my mates had the funniest times out riding, but it certainly didn't involve being a dickhead to other peoples (very expensive) property.

When did I say it was "Just a laugh"? Don't quite understand why you're aiming this at me, I wasn't even there :S. All I said was that I found the picture amusing.