Danny Macaskill - Next Level Sep 2008

brainchild

He's just made us all look shit now </Hibbard> As Rowan said, another level. I know I haven't released a video for months, but I would like to see more revealing camera angles next time :)

this was done in 2 hours trying to beat the lack of light..wasnt much time for setups to be honest mate..

He's just made us all look shit now </Hibbard> As Rowan said, another level. I know I haven't released a video for months, but I would like to see more revealing camera angles next time :)

Dont worry son there should be another danny vid out soon, and I can assure you it will be on an even higher level again!! You better beleive it, ive seen what hes doing for it and shit the bed its amazin!!

The most impressive thing being, i'd say, is the use of only 2 hours of riding. So that means your riding to that level constantly which really is amazing. It also really shits on bmx videos, which is also great. It proves that you are actually at Pro level i'd say. And like said, i hope your not paying for your bike parts at all.

That 1 footed Switzerland squeaker and G turn done it for me (Y)

Oh why won't you let me download. :(