Birmingham Sunday 12th?

Bigman

If I make it tomorrow I will try to remember to bring the sd7 lever for gingerman :)

Adam, will you have your phone on you as I suspect I wont get there till 12-1, will ring you to find out where you are.

Yeh, i sure will (Y)

No one else?

Adam

There's also Aston Uni, UCB Art College, Moor Street Station, Colmore Row, Forum Underground car park, Town Hall loading bay, Pond gaps, Bridge walls (no longer a bridge there), Step gaps (where you get thrown off in a few minutes), Boat Gap and a few other spots which would probably need a small group to not get overcrowded...

Me and Kyle are also currently exploring University of Birmingham but looks as though a big group ride would get moved on quickly.

Me and Kyle are also currently exploring University of Birmingham but looks as though a big group ride would get moved on quickly.

ahmen .

it depends on wich way you choose to go from white walls really. but we went the usual spots because its convenient. Where as the other spots are at the bottom of brum, out the way.

just let me no stan if you want to come again and ride some diffrent spots.

Hey,

Was an well good ride! and as been said amazing weather for it!

i took a few photos only at Angry man though, but i have uploaded them to a gallery and i do apollogise if the quality is abit poor.

If you want the better ones i can send them to you over MSN if thats of any use.

Cheers for a awesome day!

Dave

Photos can be found here,

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....&album=1938

ahmen .

it depends on wich way you choose to go from white walls really. but we went the usual spots because its convenient. Where as the other spots are at the bottom of brum, out the way.

just let me no stan if you want to come again and ride some diffrent spots.

Yeah, that would be ace. It isn't that far for me to travel, so I will definitely come again :)