Mikey_c

Mike Beck

old and recent'ish clips get bored n wanted a video to watch with music, rather than just 'sqweeek' in the background lol

video its self isnt NOWT spesh, w*nk edit and all that..

could say im impatient to wayt for the right time for a proppa vid.. could save up all me good clips n then mek a realy ''decent video'', but yeh i am to impatient with me not having my own camera etc.. stil need to sort myself out with one >_<

il have to tell myself 'nomore till i get camera!' lol :P

post-3951-1224634683_thumb.jpgpost-3951-1224634717_thumb.jpg

have a ganderr..

and let me know what you think.. (Y)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GpWjWpxjMjI

& another i made a while back now:

annnd one mor:

cheers. :turned:

Mikeyx

Nice riding, some huge moves in there. Though music fitted well too, was aggressive enough to emphisise the size of the moves you were doing, yet not so aggressive that it distracted from the riding or put me off watching.

The only thing I wasn't keen on was that there were a few too many failed attempts in there for me. Some bails are allways good, and the odd failed attempt, allways followed by sucess, but I just felt you could have left some of those out.

The other two vids,that you said were older, weren't as good for me. They were entirely single moves, and I felt the music didn't help as it didn't 'fit' with the riding as the track in the new video did.

Anyway nice one, and I'll look forward to your next vid :)