Awesome Hight For Pigeon

Dan S

Doesnt count, cos if you was in a section.........................................

Close topic.

Mat

Shut up, give the guy some respect. He's done nothing wrong and yet he is getting hammered by all of you lot.

All he's doing is showing some pictures of his mate, he's not being argumentitive.

I'm most impressed mate.

Shut up, give the guy some respect. He's done nothing wrong and yet he is getting hammered by all of you lot.

All he's doing is showing some pictures of his mate, he's not being argumentitive.

I'm most impressed mate.

Thx. ^_^ I appreciate that.

It's not Triton though. It's called TOTEM. Another Russian custom TI frame.

Gazza closed down like 2 months ago( That's bad, 'cause i wanted "The sex" bike so much!

that is big!

I cant see it damaging your forks at all as ash said I would guess the wheel would just increase the torque going through the forks. the tyre would soak some of the force up as the acceleration would be slower but I don't think it would kill your forks.

Iv never been able to get very high on pigeons cant seem to find any spring in me.

WHY IS EVERYONE ALWAYS SO NEGATIVE????

THIS IS WHY I DON'T POST HERE OFTEN!!

Perhaps not SO negative in this thread, but ive read loads of threads like these, and there all the same.

I think its great what he's doing, pushing new ideas, and i think its looks better than if he did it with his front wheel in. Its obvious he made it sometime, even if people cannot believe it.

instead of criticizing, why not have a go your selves, it would be difficult i think because you have less sprung potential energy (less flex in just forks).

IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT? POINTLESS, IS IT NOT?

Thanks

Rob

Edited by echo_rob

its called a pigeon because you nod your head like one when you go for the move :P

When your front wheel is hooked over an object, thats called a "batman" or a "slug" < to keep with the animal theme.

I don't like the name "wheel swap", there's so many moves where your wheels swap positions that it gets confusing (especially when riding natural)