Awesome Hight For Pigeon

Dan S

its called a pigeon because you nod your head like one when you go for the move :P

When your front wheel is hooked over an object, thats called a "batman" or a "slug" < to keep with the animal theme.

I don't like the name "wheel swap", there's so many moves where your wheels swap positions that it gets confusing (especially when riding natural)

Noy really, if your front wheel is on an obstacle seperater to your rear wheel and you switching the rear wheel to where the front wheel is, then your wheel swapping. If say your doing the same technique but up a wall and your rolling the into it and rolling the front wheel briefly on top of the wall before switching your rear wheel to the top of the wall, then it's a rolling wheel swap.

whats he proving/ looks pretty stupid to be, just going to break his bike then be supprised.z

its called a pidgeon

its called having a laugh and trying new things :S

ooo a bit of risk is involved oh dear, better tell my mum and go finish my knitting

whats the point in a front wheel gap if you can gap to back further and easier, your just going to damage youer forks more and front end in general lol

anyways back on topic, looks pretty funny

its called having a laugh and trying new things :S

ooo a bit of risk is involved oh dear, better tell my mum and go finish my knitting

whats the point in a front wheel gap if you can gap to back further and easier, your just going to damage youer forks more and front end in general lol

anyways back on topic, looks pretty funny

If you can gap to front wheel, then you should be able to gap further as you only have to get your front wheel to reach the otherside and not your back first, so it shortens the distance.