Trialtech Website Now Online!

Dave@Trialtech

The expensive stuff is designed by TrialTech, (trials tech? Seriously JT, the names been everywhere for the past year at least), while the cheaper stuff is generally rebranded, I think.

The expensive stuff is designed by TrialTech, (trials tech? Seriously JT, the names been everywhere for the past year at least), while the cheaper stuff is generally rebranded, I think.

Typo :rolleyes:

The thing is trialtech do make really good products, but i don't get why they have to throw in all these re-branded products, why not just go down the same road heatsink do and just sell their own stuff.

Because theres nothing wrong with rebranded stuff, the few parts the do rebrand are actually f**king good!

I have Trialtech branded Wellgo MG-1s, but they're cooler than standard ones because they have Trialtech on them. It's just about the coolest brand of trials parts at the moment.

Well i suppose not, i just don't really see the point, but then again if they haven't done a koxx and rebranded and upped the price, and are selling them at what they normally sell at, you're putting money into trialtech hands instead of somewhere else, which is good.