Fresh Products Brake Levers

Todge

• 1 year later...

Hey,

Just finished making some of these lever blades to fit the '05 Maguras.

45837708.jpg

All the information has been added to the first post, with more pictures.

Follow Fresh Products on Facebook

Arron

Todge, how come when you bring a new lever out, magura bring a new hs33 out? It's happened the last two times now. >_<

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

Just a quick note to let you know there's a sale on at the moment, with all Fresh Products brake levers reduced by 20% and are now available for less than £25!

Please checkout the FP Store page on our Facebook Page for more information and to order via paypal. For further information, email freshproducts@moto-rdesign.com.

These prices will only remain until the end of Janurary, so don't miss out!

Edited by Todge

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey hows it going todge

just wondering if you sent out the order for the 2 04 levers? i made the order about maybe 4 or 5 weeks back? shipping to NY state in the USA...just wondering if everythings going good or whatever..thanks man!

Hello, Yes, I have sent them but I've had stuff get held up in customs recently when sending to the US, so this may be the same. I have a tracking number for them so will check up on them for you.

Hello, Yes, I have sent them but I've had stuff get held up in customs recently when sending to the US, so this may be the same. I have a tracking number for them so will check up on them for you.

I can attest to this. It took nearly 2 months for the lever he sent me to arrive, but Todge was good enough to send me another one at the 4week mark. When the original finally arrived I sent it back to him. Edited by J_Dada