What Hacks You Off The Most When Your Out Riding?

mattyboi

reason I have started this topic is due to my ride this evening. Theres one spot that we ride and there seems to be a couple or a old lonly person but they find it either amusing or just a way to move us on by throwing pins out their window and scattering about, some times they also do it when we are there landing on us.

I managed tonight to get four in just my front wheel making it flat in secounds not relising untill I had got home that there was another one in my back wheel :(

So tell me you most anoying problems when riding, would just like to have a general discusion on this.

Matt

Edited by mattyboi

The one thing that annoys me most, both in trials riding and street BMX, is the people who go out of thier way to inform you that your doing something wrong or you shouldnt be there. Why can't these people just leave themselves to themselves! :angry:

Oh and the people that come up to you and say "Do a trick!!!"

Ino what you mean Few days ago we was riding and stoped to ride this section and some man started talkign to me and i had to tell him to trong difference between a Mass made bike compared to our style bike :angry: Got right on my nerves.. the trick ones aswell its like umm how about you get a life and go away. lol

Matt

It does my head in when the police get called out from some one saying your vandalising a wall or you damaging the wall. Then when the police do come the tell you to move on and follow you for about 15 to 20 minutes you fell like going F*CK OFF but you no you carnt. :angry:

Don't even get me started on chavs! The worst thing is when they ask to have a go on your bike, and you know they're going to trash it, but you end up giving in because theres more of them than you. (N)

Ha well you should try harder would say ride away but Trials Bikes cant go that fast lol.

We manage in gravesned, and thats Chave Capital lol. We sort of ride off and they shout abuse lol.

Matt

reason I have started this topic is due to my ride this evening. Theres one spot that we ride and there seems to be a couple or a old lonly person but they find it either amusing or just a way to move us on by throwing pins out their window and scattering about, some times they also do it when we are there landing on us.

I managed tonight to get four in just my front wheel making it flat in secounds not relising untill I had got home that there was another one in my back wheel :(

So tell me you most anoying problems when riding, would just like to have a general discusion on this.

Matt

When they scatter pins allover everywhere why not collect them up and put them through their letterbox scattered allover their floor?... or just take them home and use them on your pin board? :)

When they scatter pins allover everywhere why not collect them up and put them through their letterbox scattered allover their floor?... or just take them home and use them on your pin board? :)

Maybe when they do that there hinting for you to move on.

On friday when we was riding in Bingham, a police car pulled up outside the station and politely asked us to move on.

There was no problems in us doing so. :)

In my town I hear little kids askin there perants to look at the "stunt bikes" or BMX's. And then the parents would come up to you and start asking millions of questions like "where can you get a bike liek that?" and so on.

Also when you go to some of you fave riding spots and when you get there, there is smashed glass everywhere from the chavs that had been there that night. You end up spending half your time clearing it all away.

In my town I hear little kids askin there perants to look at the "stunt bikes" or BMX's. And then the parents would come up to you and start asking millions of questions like "where can you get a bike liek that?" and so on.

Also when you go to some of you fave riding spots and when you get there, there is smashed glass everywhere from the chavs that had been there that night. You end up spending half your time clearing it all away.

Getting more people into the sport! :)

We would only if we knew who it was becuase it a set of flasts on the front on the thames and we cant tell who it is :ermm:

Maybe when they do that there hinting for you to move on.

On friday when we was riding in Bingham, a police car pulled up outside the station and politely asked us to move on.

There was no problems in us doing so. :)

well theyve only got to ask lol not throw pinslol

Ahhh, thats better !

ha sounds great

Matt

One thing happened tonight after I was out with my mate riding. We were at our local riding spot and a security guard came over and said please can you move so we did. No harm whatsoever. We went to a different spot and another guard came out and started swearing saying "Get off that wall you little f**kers" and he actually at one point said something about my mates dad so next time we see him I'm going to set a record on my phone and hand it into the police :P

One thing happened tonight after I was out with my mate riding. We were at our local riding spot and a security guard came over and said please can you move so we did. No harm whatsoever. We went to a different spot and another guard came out and started swearing saying "Get off that wall you little f**kers" and he actually at one point said something about my mates dad so next time we see him I'm going to set a record on my phone and hand it into the police :P

:o oh my god haha hes a bit of a W****R lol

And good luke mate hope he gets whats commign gor him

lil (N)

lol

Matt