What Hacks You Off The Most When Your Out Riding?

mattyboi

What anoys me is often when im riding a group of kids will be like cool whats this bike whats this called, and I answer those easy i have no problems with that, but when they start to ask "how do you do that" or "can you teach me" and it just goes on forever, i just dont answer anymore, and they get bored and leave :P

I don't mind telling people about the bikes and sports (I try to avoid the price if its a chav looking for his next fix,lol)

But what really does my napper in is, when i old ones walk pass going you shouldn,t be doing that and wonder off moaning to their other little old friend.

But there is a balance, For example this old man was telling us about his racing days on his Raleigh< which i was quite funny

And yeah broken glass , dry day but theres that sercret slippy patch you can never see...

lol

I also dont mind tgelling people but if you want to get on a ride and you stand up and track stand their like wooow!! But I feel really good inside like prouide when Im oit riding and you get a round of apluse but then to much gets a little anoying lol but you not going to say before they talk to you that i dont like clapping my bike is desinged not to have a seat, the wheels are drilled to save weight ect, because you want to show people and grow more interest into Trials

Well i Really wasnt expecting this much respone but its Great keep them comming :turned:

mattyboi

Matt

worst things for me are:

why dont you have a seat? some pikey nicked it

can you do a trick? do i look like a dj? i dont f**king do requests

can do do a back flip? yea did 1 last night, landed in your sister :P

how much was your bike? more than u will see in a life time

can i have ago? does ur cock reach your arse? the 2 answers i get are no: come back when it does or yes: then go f**k yourself

lol man funny as hell, i'll use some today to people like old people and chav's

Oh and the people that come up to you and say "Do a trick!!!"

:angry: Hate that the most! What mattyboi forgot to say that they through pins out, but never actually spoken to us that they dont like us riding in that spot and still keep chucking pins out...

:angry: Hate that the most! What mattyboi forgot to say that they through pins out, but never actually spoken to us that they dont like us riding in that spot and still keep chucking pins out...

I have had so many puncks from them fu£king pins at the new falcon (wankers) we should tar up our rims and realllllly piss them off

The other day, I was waiting for my mate to come out of a shop, when these 2 chavvy blokes, looked about 20, asked me "where do all the girls hang about round here?" So I told them to go up to the park which is on a big field further up the path, one of them said "I hope there fit, come on lets go and get some fanny" and as they walked off, my mate jumped up a wall, they were like "wow do that again mate!" so he did it again, and one of them said "corr f*ck that" and then walked off, we all laughed at them, and went back down to the car park, which is our little riding spot, and thought nothing of it. After about 15 minutes, they came back, and started asking us questions about our bikes, like "why aint it got a seat?" and "why has it got the big wheel on the back?" and stuff like that, it was rather annoying.

Another thing, me and my mate went for a little ride around Rainham, and I found a little rail, so I tried to jump up it, but leaned too far back and jumped off the back, at this point some chavvy kid looked at me and laughed, I looked back at him with a dirty look, then did it again, and managed to get on to the rail and off again, I looked back at him with a smug look and he looked like he was going to pull out his butter knife and "shank" me, I laughed and he walked off, I felt happy knowing I owned a chav. :lol:

When they scatter pins allover everywhere why not collect them up and put them through their letterbox scattered allover their floor?... or just take them home and use them on your pin board? :)

there is a tree at the spot where we have been sticking the pins for years . there is a thick band of pins around the tree now

The other day, I was waiting for my mate to come out of a shop, when these 2 chavvy blokes, looked about 20, asked me "where do all the girls hang about round here?" So I told them to go up to the park which is on a big field further up the path, one of them said "I hope there fit, come on lets go and get some fanny" and as they walked off, my mate jumped up a wall, they were like "wow do that again mate!" so he did it again, and one of them said "corr f*ck that" and then walked off, we all laughed at them, and went back down to the car park, which is our little riding spot, and thought nothing of it. After about 15 minutes, they came back, and started asking us questions about our bikes, like "why aint it got a seat?" and "why has it got the big wheel on the back?" and stuff like that, it was rather annoying.

Another thing, me and my mate went for a little ride around Rainham, and I found a little rail, so I tried to jump up it, but leaned too far back and jumped off the back, at this point some chavvy kid looked at me and laughed, I looked back at him with a dirty look, then did it again, and managed to get on to the rail and off again, I looked back at him with a smug look and he looked like he was going to pull out his butter knife and "shank" me, I laughed and he walked off, I felt happy knowing I owned a chav. :lol:

Ha some times when they riding about on the stolen girls bike, i just want to turn around and ask where you get that from ha!!

Matt