Little Sam Vid 1/now With New Edit.

..::littlesam::..

Nice sam, beasty considering how long you have been riding (Y), but :P i think it would of been better with some lines in there not just single moves, other than that dece

thanks for the comments, i new you were gonna say something like that because that's what Stan or Ali or any other naty rider would put. thanks anyway.

Sam X

Was as good as all the other TGS riders and suff which is cool but there wasn't one move in there whre you didn't hop into it. You may as well have not had a front wheel.

No up to fronts, taps, up to rear, anything. So maybe something to work on for next time.

Was as good as all the other TGS riders and suff which is cool but there wasn't one move in there whre you didn't hop into it. You may as well have not had a front wheel.

No up to fronts, taps, up to rear, anything. So maybe something to work on for next time.

next video i will make sure i do plenty of 360's and lines and up to fronts and use my front wheel. ^_^

Sam X

We got some cool wall rides today in the vid, and that manuel came out really well, new vid will be beast.

Mat

music wise i was thinking maybe radiohhead or album leaf? i think that would suit that manuel nicely, we will have to see.

Well thats cool you jumping on the bandwagon and taking the piss and all, but when a video is posted you must expect to get comments other than 'that was excellent your riding can't improve anymore'?

bandwagon :huh: i wasnt being sarcastic.

been ridin just under a year, pads are heatsink snowie things and echo smooth rim.

ta for comments

lol

:blink: just under a year!, yeh! well people this lad WILL be absolutly ridiculas very very soon if this kind of riding is happening after a year or soo >_<

song didnt go whatsoever imo but was an enjoyable vid to watch non the less

X