Phat Pads & New Phat Backings

Phatmike

Hey guys,

Website is still being developed, so until online ordering is sorted, you simply need to get in touch with me and send some money across (Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer, Cash, In Person etc all fine :) )

I'm glad they're being well received, thanks for all the positive comments, and I'm looking forward to getting more riders using them!

Mike.

Just a wee adverticement bump...

I put these on with a new bleed and a fresh (very badly executed) grind.

Went out for a ride, dragged my brake a bit on the way there.

Got half way there - and it's only a 5 minute ride away - and they started honking.

Got to the spot, and they were putting out some serious volume. Out-loudnessing (<--Hahaha) a grind + tar + koxx's....

I didn't mention that it was raining.

Well... It was :P

After an hour, I could pull the brake, and put a full bodied jump on the forwards pedal.

You'd be lucky if it got a squeak. May aswell have been welded in place.

Seriously... Get them.

Best.

Pads.

Ever.

Hey all.

Just a very quick shout out to everyone who's placed orders in the last week or so.

The batch which was due to arrive 7 days ago still hasn't arrived here with me.

This will be actively chased up tomorrow, and I will update the story here - naturally I'm working as hard as possible to get everyone's pads to them ASAP.

Rest assured this is a one off, and stock levels will in future remain positive, to allow same or next day dispatch. :)

Mike.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got my phat pads through and the quality of the CNC'ed backings and the pad material cutting looks amazing. Superb service by Mike outstanding, I'll wack them on my bike soon and if there anything like my last set of phat pads then I'll post amazing feedback in here. :)

alrite mike, long time no.......... anyhow sod pleasentries, the pads the same compound as the ones i had off you a couple of years back? all i can remeber you give me some clear ones which were poo! and some blues ones which me and jian where shocked could actually hold my harshness?

alrite mike, long time no.......... anyhow sod pleasentries, the pads the same compound as the ones i had off you a couple of years back? all i can remeber you give me some clear ones which were poo! and some blues ones which me and jian where shocked could actually hold my harshness?

Hey Joe, good to hear from you mate. :)

Yeah, it's the same, original blue compound as ever! And still just as good.

Looks like Phatworks has another confirmed rider - Wesley Belaey will now be using Phatpads and other Phatworks components in the near future!

I'll be releasing full details of all 10 riders currently on the team very soon, when the website is released.

In other news - TrialMarkt.de will soon be stocking Phatpads for distribution across Germany. :)

Thanks,

Mike.

Gonna re grind my rim and shave the pads down, n start fresh, will see what happends.

Sounds like a good shout. :) Do let me know how you get on though.

More news, turns out Kenny Belaey wants to use Phatpads now, so we will have both the Belaey Brothers using the pads for 2009. :)

Sounds like a good shout. :) Do let me know how you get on though.

More news, turns out Kenny Belaey wants to use Phatpads now, so we will have both the Belaey Brothers using the pads for 2009. :)

you will know you have made it when you have ben travis on your team mike. kenny belaey...ha....who is he when he is at home.

congrats though mike, things seem to be working out well for you