Post A Picture Of Your Guitar

davey1991

lol!

I'll get the ray and the strat out tomorrow for you, I'm still unpacking my studio so I don't want to handle/move/risk damaging them twice if you know what I mean.

The Strat's a Japanese Fender with red sunburst to give you an idea, which is quite nice.

Yer, don't risk it.

As i said to Mr Lee, No picture NO PROOF!!

But red sunburst? intrigued.

Yer, don't risk it.

As i said to Mr Lee, No picture NO PROOF!!

But red sunburst? intrigued.

Haha, will do :)

It's more orange, but it's not a david dickinson style furniture polish orange if you get what I mean !

*Epic one Tom, I'm glad someone's still got those photos ! It's got my Lovetones in it too, and my apauling record collection which consists of Terence Tent Derby and Wham and Bannanaramma and all that shit ! HAHA

Edited by Pashley26

Right guys, I\'ve got them out and taken a few proper photo\'s of the gear. But sorry to post two lots of photo\'s, but the bodies weren\'t in the other ones !

Still in it\'s original red velvet and brown leather case, which is nice.

2416o05.jpg

Classless body, such a comfy design. But being a classic it\'s a bit solid for everyday use !

2rd82fr.jpg

Suffice to say it\'s been played hard for the last 30 years !

nzhv6e.jpg

Even the straps the original too,

wmicqv.jpg

The Musicman 5 kinda speaks for itself,

2cmvuw0.jpg

Lets not mess about too -

s3onx5.jpg

Strat, borrriiinnnnggggg

rjk1s2.jpg

So there yo go, apart from two Washburn acoustics thats my stash :)

Edited by Pashley26

I have always liked the look of the music man but never really liked playing them i have always found they feel a little uncomphatble.

Maybe thats because i like small bodys on a bass like my ibanze ergodyne fishman (i think thats what its called due to using the fishman pickups)

I have always liked the look of the music man but never really liked playing them i have always found they feel a little uncomphatble.

Maybe thats because i like small bodys on a bass like my ibanze ergodyne fishman (i think thats what its called due to using the fishman pickups)

Its basically a fender p-bass shape, but they are damn difficult to get comfortable I agree.

Strat, borrriiinnnnggggg

Agree with you there, I never see what's the fuss about them. They are sooooooo plain!

I had a friend who kept telling me he was going to get a strat, which he did in the end but he bought a splattercaster. The ugliest thing I've ever seen in my life!

Not a picture of my guitars strictly but along the same lines.

Old pic, boss chorus has been replaced by a nice MXR stereo chorus - much better!!

Hey its got something to do with them so go ahead.

look great.

Woah is that wurlitzer electronic piano yours? I'm so jealous lol. Post a picture of it :P

Theres a pic on the last page and as its electric (no strings) GTFO.

Found 1 awful picture of a couple of my little guitars. Haven't got a group shot i don't think.

3210706304_741eb463a8_b.jpg

What you can see in the photo is a 1997 USA Telecaster a Martin 00-15 and a 1964 Fender Duo Sonic and a little sneaky bit of my piano.

Ill try and get/find/take some photos of the others, so heres a little taste for now.

Found 1 awful picture of a couple of my little guitars. Haven't got a group shot i don't think.

3210706304_741eb463a8_b.jpg

What you can see in the photo is a 1997 USA Telecaster a Martin 00-15 and a 1964 Fender Duo Sonic and a little sneaky bit of my piano.

Ill try and get/find/take some photos of the others, so heres a little taste for now.

OHHHH very nice.

And if you must bring your pianos in here i suppose it may be allowed :-

Genuine strat?

You best look after that shit, 10-20 more years, it will be worth some mohoney.

I was retuning my guitar today, and remembered why I dislike f**king tremolo bridges. Nevertheless, my guitar sounds awesome now, with fresh strings and in drop D. My bridge is actually in the right place now, too! ^_^

An 11 year old Mexican strat will be worth f**k all in 10-20 years (no offense Hendrix) - it just wont. They're not rare at all.

Ive got a 12 year old Japanese strat that is beautiful and by far my favourite guitar but its not worth much - nor will it be. Ive also got a 24 year old Japanese P-Bass - again very lovely but not worth all that much. Even my 12 year old American Telecaster is pretty cheap and unlikely to gain in value.

My genuine pre-CBS 1964 Dakota Red Fender Duo-Sonic even that won't be worth all that much in the future and thats oure vintage fender.

Only pre 1964 Fender's and then only really strats, teles, nocasters and broadcasters will be worth a good value now and in the future - even 1962-1964 Jags aren't really that expensive.

Edited by Matthew62

An 11 year old Mexican strat will be worth f**k all in 10-20 years (no offense Hendrix) - it just wont. They're not rare at all.

Give it 10 - 20 years, and the price of them will go up. Especially considering the possible facelift models may come into the market in the next 10 years.

Before anyone asks, Fender have mentioned it, but not confirmed it. Have a google search and some articles will crop up. Nothing's confirmed, but I'm entrigued as to whether they do it or not.

Ive also got a 24 year old Japanese P-Bass - again very lovely but not worth all that much.

£700? - I think that's a fair bit of money.

even 1962-1964 Jags aren't really that expensive.

Oh yes they are. How many come up on ebay? I would imagine not too many, and when they do, they probably go as more as a collectors item now. :)