Pet Hates

NVWOCI WVS

I'm sure everyone has certain things, which really piss them off. Mine is middle age women, in BMWs, 4x4s or shitty little 'sports cars', who drive really badly and think they own the road. They're just plain dangerous, and so far up themselves, it's untrue! One time, I was on my geared road bike, and one fo them in a BMW Z3 tried to turn left while she was along side me, she batantly didn't look and it was clear I was going to come off a lot worse than the car... So to let her know I was there, I slammed down on her wing mirror and left it dangling by the electronics. I'm not a vandal, but she was about to take me off my bike, doing a good 30mph. She slammed her brakes on and I slowed down too, and she just staired at me in disbelief. I smiled politely and rode off. Since then, I've had an absolute hatred for women like this.

I thought it would be fun to hear some of the things that you really hate, and have somewhere to discuss them. Go!

OHHHHH

So many pet hates from work.

People who don't say hi

People who don't pass you the money or cards, and make you pick it up, despite your hand there waiting to take the money.

People who put bottles on the belt so they roll around and f**k with the sensor on the till.

:@

Then, people who write/say bought as brought, RETARDS.

People who use the wrong there/they're/their or your/you're.

Tell you what's stupid, people throwing their bikes because they can't do something. How much of a TWAT would you feel when you break it doing that?

Edited by Bruce Lee

Little shlegs, and people who think there ard'.

Like i turned to my mate today and said in my best Essex accent, "your a f**king fanny"

And this random kid who I've never spoken to before thought i was talking about him and started starring at me thinking I said it to him, so i said, "oh sorry mate I wasn't speaking to you" and him in his full length gay jacket and beanie hat, thinking hes bare cool said, "yea cos you f**king better not be", so i kindly said, "Shut the f**k up mate, look at you thinking your rude you willy" and he just carryed on starring at me (considering in 2 years older than him and with 12 mates) and walked past, some people have no respect.

Lil pricks like that f**k me off. All rudes hack me off massivly, I go to a 6th form at an all boys christian school in a really nice part of Westcliff and so many people think that they are bad bad men it winds me up, at my school you had real badmen which i could deal with, but all these wannabees are annoying.

:P

I overlooked that. So many people do it it doesn't click in my head as being wrong any more.

Same as when I ask people at work if they're alright with their packing, and they say, 'No, thanks.'

It's the wrong answer but I get it so often it sounds like the right answer now.

Anyway, I've discovered I can just say, 'With your packing?' and they fill in the rest them selves, works a treat.

Edited by Bruce Lee

Same as when I ask people at work if they're alright with their packing, and they say, 'No, thanks.'

It's the wrong answer but I get it so often it sounds like the right answer now.

Some woman complaied about me Saturday I pay no attention to what I'm doing at the best of times, let alone when I have loads of shit on my mind and feel like shit. At the end she got well angry and said, "YOU ASKED ME IF I WANTED HELP WITH MY PACKING AND I SAID YES AND YOU DIDNT HELP AT ALL!", and without even thinking about it i very firmly (not shouted but suggesting i was right said) "No i asked if you were ok with your packing and you said yes" She sulked and left. I have no clue which one i said but i couldn't care.

Sainsburys seems to f**k you off alot man! Doesn't annoy me cos' I don't care about anyone i serve, any of what my managers tell me, or if i get the sack, so its nothing worth getting upset about.

lul

Im dislexic ok! :(

Only joking but its one of *those old chestnut* remarks.

Edited by Simpson

Some woman complaied about me Saturday I pay no attention to what I'm doing at the best of times, let alone when I have loads of shit on my mind and feel like shit. At the end she got well angry and said, "YOU ASKED ME IF I WANTED HELP WITH MY PACKING AND I SAID YES AND YOU DIDNT HELP AT ALL!", and without even thinking about it i very firmly (not shouted but suggesting i was right said) "No i asked if you were ok with your packing and you said yes" She sulked and left. I have no clue which one i said but i couldn't care.

Sainsburys seems to f**k you off alot man! Doesn't annoy me cos' I don't care about anyone i serve, any of what my managers tell me, or if i get the sack, so its nothing worth getting upset about.

It certainly does f**k me off. People are alright until they become customers.

That not handing you things into your hand thing is my biggest frustration with customers. I don't like to do it back (I'd rather slap them for it), but I do on occasion, make them pick their own change up.

The way I see it, everyone ought to give each other a certain amout of respect just for being another person. Chavs, and on occassion customers, violate that. Chavs and their lack of respect is a discredit to their parents and their family. What funt can't teach a kid that hurting someone for spite is unacceptable?

Im dislexic ok! :(

It checks out, he can't spell dyslexic.

Edited by Bruce Lee

At my last job (in a cafe) people would come to the counter and say "can I have a breakfast please" (bearing in mind all we have on the hot counter is breakfast stuff and there are 5 different set breakfasts displayed as massive pictures above the counter) so I would reply "yes" and just stand and stare at them.

Or people would come to the till with a mystery hot drink with a lid on it, so again I would just stand and look at them until they told me what it was.

People in supermarkets who walk at a snails pace blocking whole isles with their trolleys, and/or just stop infront of you.

Double standards.

People who drive around at 20mph and then tap their brakes when I start going up their arse. It pisses me off so much I will overtake at the first available oportunity and fully slam my anchors on, then proceed at 10mph not big or clever but it sure gets the point across :)

People who drive around at 40mph EVERYWHERE.

Anyone on the road who isn't me really.

People who don't stick to their word.

Infact just people in general :lol:

-At the till, cashiers who give you your change on top of the note. Why the hell do they do this?! I work on a bar and I ALWAYS hand them the coins then when I can see that there hand is free hand over the note.

-People who walk too slowly in big groups taking up the whole pavement. 14 year old girls are the worse at this and I normally just end up shoving my way through the group just to make the point.

-People who don't signal while driving.

-Anyone on the University Roundabout in Sheffield, for some reason everyone on that roundabout cuts you up and pulls out in front of you.

-Pro Footballers

-Wasps

-Tossers who wear flip flops in the middle of winter.

-People who park in cycle lanes

-Parris Hilton

-BMW 1 Series

4x4's, seriously who needs a 4x4, whats wrong with a normal car, its all about a status thing and they are just a dangerous vehicle, people should have a special licence for them, and women shouldn't be allowed to drive them at all.

Mobility scooters, again who needs them, the majority of people I see on mobility scooters are either lazy or fat, alot of people I see who are actually ill go around in an electric or normal wheelchair, theres a guy round my way with just one leg who copes on just crutches!.

Mobility scooters are too dangerous to have on paths (and the idiots who try riding them on the roads), someone riding a bike with consideration on a path is less dangerous to pedestrians than a mobility scooter, the weight and speed to some of them is ridiculous.

People who leave time left on the microwave. Because you think that's the actual time and think you're late for work, but that isn't as bad as the people who leave 1 second on there, if there's 30 left you can use that to defrost a slice of bread or something, but 1 second is useless and a pain in the arse to cancel off.

People who cant take a hint

that

and discourteous people like when your getting off the bus/train and they have to get on before letting you out, people that don't say thanks when you've let them through, held a door etc, people that dont move when you say excuse me in shops, people that sit in the middle lane on the motorway

and finally people that smell, theres actually no excuse for b.o, or just a grotty smell at all, its not like it takes long to have a wash and put some deodorant on

Girls, the're just f**kin' stupid, end of.

This guy knows the score,

5 months of being a really nice guy, and then hardly f**king talking to you.

Countless times you've bought something and barely a thank you.

All those wasted opportunities to pull/get numbers because you felt harsh about it.

The times, you've had to pay attention.

The times, you have to pay/watch/then listen for hours about twlight.

/rant

EDIT: The list will no doubt grow throughout the night.

Edited by NicP

One of mine just happened now,

Put a pepperoni pizza in the aga, I asked my mum to watch it so it doesn't burn, I come down stairs, and i instantly smell burning, Come into the kitchen and my mums sat on the sofa on the phone, Take the pizza out and its burnt to a f**kin crisp!

Ffs, Lesson: If you want something done right, Don't ask a woman to do it.

People who drive around at 40mph EVERYWHERE.

This irritates me so much when I'm driving!

On B roads they're going too slow, by that I mean where they can safely go 60, then don't. And then through villages, towns etc they're speeding! Most of the time it's middle ages women doing it too!

And horses on the road - the owners don't pay tax, they clog up traffic, shit all over the road, F*CK OFF!

This too!

I hate horses, always have. Mum loves them though, so if she's in the car with me and I'm driving, I slow down etc for them.

When I driving to work in the Mini and I was late, there were 2 horses in the road, one crapping everywhere, so I swerved aound all that, then shot past them! Check the mirror to see if the horses did anything, and they carried on as normal, but the two women were going mental. :lol:

Felt good after that. Bastards.

I like all the Tescos/shop related ones too! Especially the note, the coin thing.

Women at the pub handed me my change like that, and one of the pound coins slipped straight off the note into my fresh pint! So she poured me another for free! I just fished the quid out the other, and drank it. Can't let it go to waste... :-

-Foreigners working in shops, not because their foreigners but because I can never seem to understand them when they tell you how much you need to pay.

-The Glade touch and fresh advert - "Mum, I want to do a poo. I'm going to do a poo in Paul's bathroom." Do one, I'm eating my dinner. And the adverts clearly displaying female problems "Do you have thrush?". "Is your vagina's natural PH level low?" You never get the adverts that say "Boys, this is what your scrotum looks like when you have a sexually transmitted infection."

-Channel 4's Big Brother. Get the bloody hell off my TV. How interesting is it watching people eat, shit and sleep? Not very.

-Parents who let their children nose dive a supermarket floor because they're not allowed something.

-Guys who add you on MSN, you ask who they are and their immediate reply is - "Get your tits out on cam."

-Paris Hilton and such species.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith (:

-Foreigners working in shops, not because their foreigners but because I can never seem to understand them when they tell you how much you need to pay.

-The Glade touch and fresh advert - "Mum, I want to do a poo. I'm going to do a poo in Paul's bathroom." Do one, I'm eating my dinner. And the adverts clearly displaying female problems "Do you have thrush?". "Is your vagina's natural PH level low?" You never get the adverts that say "Boys, this is what your scrotum looks like when you have a sexually transmitted infection."

-Channel 4's Big Brother. Get the bloody hell off my TV. How interesting is it watching people eat, shit and sleep? Not very.

-Parents who let their children nose dive a supermarket floor because they're not allowed something.

I wish my girl was more like you.

EDIT: Or even talked to me properly haha.

Edited by NicP