Pet Hates

NVWOCI WVS

**when you havnt seen some1 in years and they go "sooo, whatv you bin doin then?" as though u can summarize it into a small bitesize sentence (always annoyd me that.lol)

"Not a lot..."

"you know, same old...Keeping busy"

"Work mainly..."

- Atleast they make you sound like you have the social life and communication skills of a full on retard :)

Edited by Baby Pizzle

Up until a couple of days ago I'd sort of forgotten about it, because it used to happen loads when I was younger but then stopped happening really.

I get so so wound up by being wrongly accused of stuff. Absolutely hate it because there is nothing you can really do about it. Luckily its been proven beyond all reasonable doubt that said thing that I was accused of wasn't actually me, but it still gets on my tits no end.

Also -

Teaches/Lecturers that are clearly not clever people, and can't really be bothered. Self explanatory really.

You could have 20 blokes with the same thought, one woman with a different one and she will always be right.

Also when people have something a bit loud rather than asking to turn it down, they turn theirs up. My mum does it all the time.

People who have a go at you for being cranky when you've only had 18 hours sleep in the last fortnight. (I'm tempted to call it insomnia, by now. Is that valid?)

Hunger.

People who just don't catch on that you're in a bad mood, and don't want to know how smashed they got last night.

Hunger.

People who boast - expecially when the boasts are not true.

Hunger.

People who talk so loud you think they must be adressing someone other than you.

Hunger.

Chavs that dress in all green tracksuits and come to a pantomine that ive worked with people for 5 months on and try and be funny and ruin it.

for example for a scene the fairy comes on drinking from a cup, the chav stands up and shouts "I bet thats Strawberry Milkshake."

Or purposely clapping and cheering when the baddie comes on or booing when the Dame comes on.

Oh and when she stis on her seat, legs wide open like shes about to have a baby,

Playing some kind of ringtone on her phone that goes "Im playing with my nipples." during the performance.

I know its a Panto, but why to chavs have to be nobheads.

People who say they are in "open" relationships.

Because to me, its just stringing someone along, I'm sure many guys have been captivated and amazed by a girl that they would want a real relationship with, but instead get the "open relationship card", its just a way of the person saying "Yea we are together and everything, but I might fancy a bit of someone else".

You are either together, or not together, nothing inbetween, you don't get "open" engagements or marriages, so why should it happen lower down the steps of a relation hierarchy?

People who say they are in "open" relationships.

Because to me, its just stringing someone along, I'm sure many guys have been captivated and amazed by a girl that they would want a real relationship with, but instead get the "open relationship card", its just a way of the person saying "Yea we are together and everything, but I might fancy a bit of someone else".

You are either together, or not together, nothing inbetween, you don't get "open" engagements or marriages, so why should it happen lower down the steps of a relation hierarchy?

Its not really like that, ive been in a few open relationships, and to be honest, their often the best type. you still get all the chill and watch a film together stuff, go out for meals etc,staying in bed watching crap tv all day nursing a hangover, that you get with a relationship(that doesnt really bother me, but i know a lot of people crave that shared time together),but it means you can go out and enjoy yourself, if you go out, and some bird comes onto you, you dont have to turn them down, you can have fun, not have to to worry about getting that plastered that you might cheat.

Also makes long distance relationships easier quite often, only issue comes is when they find the short distance person is a better partner than you, and its bye bye time.