Pet Hates

NVWOCI WVS

people who breathe loudly, or like who have a bit of bogy stuck in their nose vibrating and dont get rid of it. Really ticks me off.

Pedant f**kers annoy me, and girls are still number one, if they could be higher they would since my ex just came home and asked me 'what did you expect' when I asked if this was how things were going to be from now on.

erm, a bit of civility considering we are both adults? In fairness she looked absoutley hammered, so I just decided i'd leave it for a better time.

People who walk slowly, and subsequently 88% of the members of the Facebook group 'I secretly want to punch slow walking people in the back of the head.

Why? Because everyone walks f**king slower than me.

If I'm going through a shopping centre, I shouldn't have to jam on the brakes to stop behind you as you stop to fiddle with your bags or answer your phone.

If you have a small child and thus a pram, put the f**king kid in the pram and push it yourself. Don't let them push something designed for an adult to push which they should be in, what results is I have no idea which way they are going to go next and stop like a rabbit in headlights. Creating the afore mentioned, stopping in the middle of a path, er, syndrome.

Try living where I live in the summer Haz! Its a tourist town, and everyone walks in the middle of the road, stopping at every shop window they see, taking no notice of anything thats going on around them. They act like there on f**king holiday or something! Driving through town is another thing all together, some people seem to think the road is a f**king pavement, and get all agro when you beep your horn or rev your engine :rolleyes:

When your late for work you just have to litrally push people out of your way :lol: My walk/ride/drive to work doubles in time when it gets busy.

I can only imagine how she's getting on right now!

Why not give her a ring?

Right.

Agreed, people who walk slowly piss the f**king hell out of me. It’s like they have no purpose.

I’ll probably end up in Guantanamo Bay for this, but Americans. I dislike the majority of them that I come into contact with. Their little idiosyncratic phrases and overly polite greetings and farewells for instance. I’ve met so many academically ‘intellectual’ Americans who don’t think George Bush is that bad, don’t think that the war in Iraq is anything to do with oil, and don’t believe that preserving the American Way of Life™ at the expense of other countries is something to be ashamed of. I hate the way they’ve infected the English language with their terrible spelling and butt-f**ked the entire world with their war on terror. f**k ‘em. Annnd, the pledge of allegiance. “"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States and to the republic for which it stands: one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all." Horseshit. They can kiss my ass if they think their petrol prices are high too. It’s about a quarter of what we pay in the UK. Also, the way Americans never say bye on the phone, they just hang up.

Other things include:

Horses (they have strange eyes).

Rich kids who get everything paid for and never have to lift a finger in their lives. They can just sit around until mum and dad die and then squander money they’ve never earned on selfish, hedonistic bullshit. People like this rarely have an accurate perception of the value of money and the amount of work and effort it takes the majority of people to get it.

The government in Guernsey. Nothing ever changes. It’s an old boys club that you’ll never succeed in gaining membership in unless you’re one of the c**ts who’ll ensure that nothing ever changes. Until a few years ago you could only buy alcohol with food on a Sunday, and couldn’t buy petrol on a Sunday. Racism is still rife amongst local politicians too. Wankers.

Mercedes drivers.

Cars when I’m riding my bike or bikes when I’m driving my car (although I haven’t driven for nearly four years).

Adverts offering loan consolidation. And that f**king NS&I advert with Sir Alan Sugar.

People with an exaggerated air of self-importance. For instance, this ex-army cannon-fodder cockrocket I work with has this idea that he’s some kind of investment banker. He does essentially the same job as me which is administrative scumbagery (with a fancy title). The majority of people working in the finance industry in Guernsey (99% of them are administrators) fail to realise that the only reason they have their jobs is because institutions open offices here to EVADE tax under the guise of ‘efficient tax planning’. Why else would multi-national businesses open offices on a piece of rock nine miles long and five miles wide? They also fail to realise that anywhere else in the world they’d need a degree to get the jobs they have.

Also, relating to my previous point, people (usually Americans, oddly) who discuss their business affairs very loudly on the phone whilst in airports or on trains. Can’t they be content with knowing how important they are without having to let everyone else know?

Government. Labour (who seems to be a contradiction in terms these days), Conservatives, Liberal Democrats, it’s all bullshit. And no, I have no better ideas.

Oil companies that spend a tenner a year on renewable energy initiatives (and a few million on the advertising of these initiatives) for the sake of public relations.

The French.

The Spanish.

Germans.

Prohibition of drugs.

Political correctness. I’ll say f**king blackboard if I want to. Wendy house. Stewardess. Why has an actress suddenly become an actor? And people who say visually challenged instead of blind are f**kwits. Do they think there’s some kind of Crystal Maze-esq puzzle that the blind can beat and no longer be blind? And what the f**k are forkchops? (Notice they’re made in America).

Comic Sans.

Fox hunting.

During January the gym is always packed full of zombies reeling from the Christmas holidays.

There are a number of things I used to hate about offices but because I’ve been working in one for going on three years I’ve started to forget what they were. Although, my company provides everyone with a mug that has their name on it. It also has phrases like ‘Yes we will!’ and ‘Under promise over deliver’ faded all over it. Mine broke :(. Continuing professional development sucks dick too. You can put down shit like reading the paper.

The smoking ban, at times.

Little sachets of ketchup, especially when you’re charged for them. They’re a ridiculous size. How on earth are you supposed to get a useable amount of sauce from ‘em without squeezing the shit out of about four of them? You get your hands messy and then you have to find room on your plate to put the empty wrappers.

Packets of crisps that you get out of multi-packs. The multi-packs themselves are shitloads cheaper when you work out the individual cost of the bag, but then there’s half the number of crisps in them.

I think I’m done. This took me so long I had to take a shit half way through. I guess I’m feeling a little tense today.

Can I shit all over the road (whilst holding up traffic...)?

Maybe I should re-phrase. Can I shit all over the road infront of you? Horses shouldn't be on the roads. It's not the 1800's.

I don't drive so it doesn't bother me, but around the area my parents ride horses are never ridden on main roads, the only reason people complain about getting held up round here is because they're trying to take a shortcut to get to from one side of Weston to the other down the back roads, but the roads happen to lead through this village which is very popular with horse riders, as it's surrounded by fields and woodland, so they should expect to get held up. Also my parents only use the roads to get to the places they want to actually ride, how else are they supposed to get there? It's not as if they're like "oh brilliant lets go on a lovely canter down the high street".

I see why people would get pissed off with them, but round here they're only really kept in this one small village, so if you don't like horses, don't go through there.

Rich kids who get everything paid for and never have to lift a finger in their lives. They can just sit around until mum and dad die and then squander money they’ve never earned on selfish, hedonistic bullshit. People like this rarely have an accurate perception of the value of money and the amount of work and effort it takes the majority of people to get it.

Completely with you there. Near where I live there are a lot of private schools and I often see kids being driven to school in Bentleys. I have nothing against money/wealth and the capitalistic system in principle. The bit I hate is how you can be born into a huge amount of wealth and have an immediate advantage over kids from poorer background who may have a huge potential to offer society but may not get the chance to develop and also have the a lot of the richer classes have this innate sense of superiority over the lower classes.

Also:

-People who say "I'l give it 110%"

-People who say "At the end of the day...."

-People who spit

Just realised all of the above are linked to pro footballers which I have already put down.

The word 'inauguration' which i must have heard 50 times today.

Lol, the black guy at work asked if we could change the shop radio to radio 4 so he could listen to it, i'm like, no, for one, it's in america, and i don't give a f**k, and two, i don't give a f**k if he's black or not.

people who drag their brakes when going down a hill, even though there is no reason for slowing down....almost as if they are annoying everyone on purpose with their stupid honking brakes.

get a frikken disc....

YES SHOVE! he is talking about you! :|

Can I shit all over the road (whilst holding up traffic...)?

Maybe I should re-phrase. Can I shit all over the road infront of you? Horses shouldn't be on the roads. It's not the 1800's.

Horses should still be allowed on the roads, just not in built up areas, but they are a danger. A couple of years ago I fell off my moped because some inconsiderate horse rider left shit on a corner. They should have to go back and pick it up in their cars, later on. Its not exactly the most hygenic thing either. Personally, I dont have any problems with perving on hotties riding around on horses though. I just feel like a twat when Im driving in a hurry, and there around a corner.

I hate people who can't prioritise there work, or understand that other people have to prioritise - so they get all pissy when they're not first in line.

People who don't answer their phones or reply to text - fair enough if you're busy, I usually am, but I take literally a second out of my time to text them and tell them I'm busy and not just being ignorant.

People who don't say thank you - I make the effort to know that when people do me favours, it is very much appriciated; two works can make a difference from me being pissed off or happy. I find this is a particular problem with giving people a lift to wherever.

Myself - I find that I'm far too polite and I can't say no to friends; resulting in me loaning people money (I get it back) and I find myself volenteering for jobs I don't really want to do.

People who don't understand things - I don't mind, but its when people pretend to understand things they don't have a clue about.

(Sorry Jon)

Also my parents only use the roads to get to the places they want to actually ride, how else are they supposed to get there?

Put them in a horsebox and drive them there? I only usually use the roads to go round the corner to get to where I wanna be, I still have to pay road tax.

Horses should have to be taxed.

Put them in a horsebox and drive them there? I only usually use the roads to go round the corner to get to where I wanna be, I still have to pay road tax.

Horses should have to be taxed.

How is it ecologically and environmentally sound to pull two horses a mile up a road? Also surely a horse box is going to cause as much congestion as walking two horses a mile up the road to the entrance to the woods. Also my mum owns two cars and pays tax on both of them, yet she only drives one of them maybe half a dozen times a month, the rest of the time she uses the 4x4, so should she only have to pay tax for the days she uses it?

I just thought I should add in that horses shit isn't harmful to anyone (to my knowledge), however dog shit contains all sorts of diseases, harmful to both humans and animals.

But then do bikes and kids trikes and scooters, surely?

Exactly.

But then do bikes and kids trikes and scooters, surely?

Kids trikes and scooters aren't really road going vehicles so no, and for the sake of this argument, because they p*ss me off too yes bikes should pay road tax if used on the road :o

How is it ecologically and environmentally sound to pull two horses a mile up a road? Also surely a horse box is going to cause as much congestion as walking two horses a mile up the road to the entrance to the woods. Also my mum owns two cars and pays tax on both of them, yet she only drives one of them maybe half a dozen times a month, the rest of the time she uses the 4x4, so should she only have to pay tax for the days she uses it?

I just thought I should add in that horses shit isn't harmful to anyone (to my knowledge), however dog shit contains all sorts of diseases, harmful to both humans and animals.

I don't much care about the environment, that's not the point.

A horsebox wouldn't cause as much congestion as it wouldn't be going anywhere near as slow, and you don't have to tip-toe round them.

Maybe we (the motorist - your mother) should only have to pay tax for the miles we use our cars, I think binning road tax and putting the duty on fuel instead would be a much better idea but that's not the case. I have to pay tax all year round when I only do about 5000miles a year. If I wanted to drive my car a mile up the road it would still have to be taxed, so why shouldn't the same apply to horses?

And I don't give a shit (no pun intended) how clean horse crap is, it's still unpleasant and potentially dangerous!