Be Part Of The Biggest Trials Street Ride

JackMeek

Hi to all riders.

This is going to be an amazing ride. loads of the top riders. Every one is encouraged to come what ever level what ever style and what ever numbers. It is to kick of the year with a ride everyone will remember.

Kenny and Wesley are coming over to ride and they want to see what the Brit scene is like to show the Extreme tv network which is covering a documentey on kenny. Let's give them somthing no other sport does.. Group up and organize your mates to have wicked days ride in London. Everyone will be inspiring each other.

Location will be oppersite the shell and most know the south bank which is 30 seconds away. Waterloo station is your train stop. Ask for help off another forum member who has been before. If driving google maps and google parking spots.

To all riders I already know. You already know this ride is going to be off the hook with stuff going off.

Start spreading the word to non forum members who miss this message.

1st march Sunday.

(let's see some riders up north make the trip)

Look forward to the response for the ride and all that can

Make it.

Thanks

Jack meek.

Edited by JackMeek

Hi to all riders.

This is going to be an amazing ride. loads of the top riders. Every one is encouraged to come what ever level what ever style and what ever numbers. It is to kick of the year with a ride everyone will remember.

Kenny and Wesley are coming over to ride and they want to see what the Brit scene is like to show the Extreme tv network which is covering a documentey on kenny. Let's give them somthing no other sport does.. Group up and organize your mates to have wicked days ride in London. Everyone will be inspiring each other.

Location will be oppersite the shell and most know the south bank which is 30 seconds away. Waterloo station is your train stop. Ask for help off another forum member who has been before. If driving google maps and google parking spots.

To all riders I already know. You already know this ride is going to be a off the hook with stuff going off.

Start spreading the word to non forum members who miss this message.

1st march Sunday.

(let's see some riders up north make the trip)

Look forward to the response for the ride and all that can

Make it.

Thanks

Jack meek.

Sounds awesome! But there's a Tyke Trial at Shipley Glen on the 1st March >_<

but london definitely sounds like the place to be that day!

EDIT: The Tyke trial has now been rearranged for the following sunday (8th March)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by walker

Shell Center is still don Rowan, but I'll be there which makes up for it :giggle:

Count me in, I'm dead excited about this ride.

I've posted the event in the calendar section on the forum so no one can forget.

James Sheridan....... you can come round mine the night before mate and grab the train up with me. There is always room on the sofa and good grub at my place.

Cheers,

Rob