Nottingham Ride 1st March

Lewis-Trials

youre an idiot...

on here anyway :lol:

+1 (Y)

Stuntman why do u persist turning this into an issue?

U keep quoting my harmless remarks, when there's nothing wrong with them - not malicious etc

The odd one might be rather pointless but then half this forum is! And the spamming tangleforum jeb remark is quoting TomB (senior member) as Ive already told you. Im not backing down, but your barking is just getting boring, and theres just no point wasting my time when I have better things to be doing.

In which case, Krisboats, I for one vote for this topic to be closed, as its not really the place for Rides/Locations.

Lewis and I only created this ("started this") to invite BigC and MrZoot along to the ride, as they are still pre-members,

and we hadnt seen them for a while. Apologies for bothering.

:)

Edited by Chandler

U keep quoting my harmless remarks, when there's nothing wrong with them - not malicious etc

The odd one might be rather pointless but then half this forum is! And the spamming tangleforum jeb remark is quoting TomB (senior member) as Ive already told you. Im not backing down, but your barking is just getting boring, and theres just no point wasting my time when I have better things to be doing.

In which case, Krisboats, I for one vote for this topic to be closed, as its not really the place for Rides/Locations.

Lewis and I only created this ("started this") to invite BigC and MrZoot along to the ride, as they are still pre-members,

that mite b true but why do you and lewis keep insulting people? :S

you say you started this to get bigC and mrzoot and you going off the topic?

Why u having a go at Lewis like that? Theres no need..

Pogo - he's only 15 and just learning to ride.

Ok, so he likes to push it a bit on TF but he is a good lad in real life :blink:

If you think someone is genuinely out of order, theres a report button,

which is what seniors/moderators are here for.

Actually looking back through the topic lewis started off the hostility. Which pogo returned. Then a couple people reported this thread because of the insults being thrown around.

Yeah, new members chat isn't specifically defined as being for anything in particular. It's a broad spectrum topic because they don't hare the ability to post anywhere else. So yes, a riding topic does belong here. Trouble is, a couple of people are being tits, yourself included. And so I can only suggest you take your own advice and leave this be and let it continue as a ride thread instead of all of you spitting your dummies at each other.

Cock.

Okay thanks, Are you really Bruce Lee or have you just put your name as that out of interest.

Im afraid to break the news, but Bruce Lee died in 1973.

The person above is called Tobias (if Ive spelled it correctly)

Fortunately, what Tobiarse lacks in martial arts skills, he makes up for in trials.