Looking For Riders.

unexpected_racer

Hi there,

Im is there any riders round in the east anglia area. mainly in lowestoft but norwich and ipswich aswell. because at the minute there is one rider that i know of in lowestoft and that is me!!

cheers sam

Hi there

I live in great yarmouth ( between norwich and lowestoft ) there used to be alot of riders in lowestoft but alot of them now have quit or find it hard to find time

to ride. Norwich theres always a few of us riding on some sundays your best bet is to keep a eye on the ride locations area of the forum to see if

eney rides pop up.

Add me to msn to chat about setting up a few rides im always happy to come to lowestoft for a ride

Biddle20@hotmail.co.uk

Biddle

Hi mate, I live in Bungay, currently at uni though. There's a few riders about the place. There's quite often a ride in Norwich and occasionally Lowey, best thing is to do a members search of people by county. Bound to find something.

Jamie

Cheers for the reply jamie. i tryed doing a people search the other day but couldnt work where it was lol echo_8@hotmail.co.uk add me on msn and when you back could set up a ride mate.

Forgot to mention that i used to ride bout year or two ago and know a few people that ride in norwich such as biddle alix ryan ryan and adrain but i heard most of them have quite so wondered if there was any new faces about.

• 3 months later...
Hi there,

Im is there any riders round in the east anglia area. mainly in lowestoft but norwich and ipswich aswell. because at the minute there is one rider that i know of in lowestoft and that is me!!

cheers sam

Hi mate, I live in Lowestoft and am looking to start riding,

I'm getting my bike on 11th june.

I'm trying to organise a ride in lowey in about 2 weeks, be nice to find others who ride in lowestoft.

Lee.

I'm always stalking the forum, rarely ride but hope to change that this year. Just need to get some forks sorted then I have no excuses. Put something in the rides section and I may be able to dag along a couple of mates as well if it's during university holiday time.

I'm thinking about riding in Lowestoft on 13th June.

I would put something in the rides section but I'm not a full member yet.

I'm pretty sure that the 13th in holiday time for u, but,

As i don't go uni, I'm not sure.

You will have to let me know.

Is there anyone else who fancies riding Lowestoft.

Every body welcome.

Will be riding on the 13th june.

Just keep posting and i post time when i know how many are riding for deffinate.

Sorry, I have just realised I have posted this in the wrong topic, my appologies.

Lee.