London Ride

bigamac

Think damon pissed all over that drop gap ........When he was riding the adamant 2 years ago?????? video of him and ben trav on youtube somewere ......twas a good video :)

check out adam bessels face in that porter drop gap hahahaha bess not at all botherd by it :P legend bess

All the pics ive seen show one hell of a ride..that i missed :(

Hope everyone had a Good day:)

Dave

Yea, I heard some where Ben got his knickers in a twist on that gap, a little worse than Porter :P

Sweet pictures boys, looked like there wasnt much bother from the police?!

Apart from the southbank control. But they were just funny.

Think damon pissed all over that drop gap ........When he was riding the adamant 2 years ago?????? video of him and ben trav on youtube somewere ......twas a good video :)

CANT SEEM TO EMBED IT ;(

theres a vid sum lad made when i went to london, got me doing it, hasnt got trav doing it though :( that wudda bin funnnnny :- ahah :P

Yea, I heard some where Ben got his knickers in a twist on that gap, a little worse than Porter :P

Sweet pictures boys, looked like there wasnt much bother from the police?!

nar he wasnt THAT far off, just got the edge of the wall, then bounced in though :P if i remember rightly

kenny n vince did it? :huh: not that im amazed, ive just NEVER seen either of them do a decent sized dropgap, they seem more into flat gaps rather then things with drop

anyone got a decent vid from london yet? only seen one, and it wasnt as i hoped

x

Edited by Damon W

CANT SEEM TO EMBED IT ;(

theres a vid sum lad made when i went to london, got me doing it, hasnt got trav doing it though :( that wudda bin funnnnny :- ahah :P

nar he wasnt THAT far off, just got the edge of the wall, then bounced in though :P if i remember rightly

aha i made that, think i still have the clips of ben falling in might have to dig them up lol.

I have about 300+ photos... Urm... I wont load them all up here..!

Been like 2 years since I posted on the ol forum ;) Loved the ride!

Here are a small selection of random pics....

Been so looking forward to become a proper member here on forum to post on this thread!!

Just wanna say the Ben Slinger's first shot is awesome! a little panning and the super

wide angle working so nicely!

I also posted my photos a while back when I was still a pre-member, have a look if you have time :);

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=132672

Ken Tsuda

www.flickr.com/photos/kentsuda

Been so looking forward to become a proper member here on forum to post on this thread!!

Just wanna say the Ben Slinger's first shot is awesome! a little panning and the super

wide angle working so nicely!

I also posted my photos a while back when I was still a pre-member, have a look if you have time :);

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....howtopic=132672

Ken Tsuda

www.flickr.com/photos/kentsuda

hey mate, I remember you! I was with pierre-charles, the crazy guy who tried to side hop and stand on the fence at south bank

your pics are awesome, I like the huuuge bunny up gap from danny mac

Edited by chimpanzyyyy