Andrei Burton's Trial Of Wessex 2009

JackMeek

Hope it all mends well mate... from the angle i was stood at when you did it i thought you had smashed your face in as i saw you go face-first out of the skip!!

be this you, pre-crash!!

DSC_6336.jpg

Edited by r2wtrials

Thanks guys, still had an awesome weekend and my girlfriend got some nice photo's that i was happy with. Shame it had to end with me in the back of an ambulance on the laughing gas...all stitched and bandaged now though, so on the mend. Great to meet some new people, see you soon...

Steve-o xxx

What happened ?

Word up to all who came. You made a wicked weekend.

Really impressed with jersey chris and Ryan crisp riding.

Couldn't of ask more for the weather.

Steve I'm glad to hear that you stictch up and not in cast that fall was really nasty. Must be surreal laying on the ground hearing you got first place. Congrats.

Arron you looked in your element.

Alex.d well done on your first comp.

Keiran= bit of monster on a mod.

Jake cheers for some fork lift skills with the tyre section.

Broadie you rode well good this weekend. Logs and hook skip.

Ali always good to see you there.

Stan hope those knees get better.

Walker you are made of steel. I swear you left a dent in the tamac when you fell 6ft to your bum. Awsome moves all weekend.

Good meeting you heath. Photos look good. Can't belive that ex danny frame you had look in such good nick.

Best move out of comp though. Savage wedging his back wheel in the corner of a skip and holding on back wheel for a good 10 seconds and surging it up to back and out.

If there is number one welsh ride no doubt it is dave kerr for all that were around on the Sunday evening sesh you know what I'm talking about. You get away with holding any move.

Massive thanks to Andrei family and scotts mum and joe seddon and phill for observing.

I hope we can do it again next year. Will let you know as soon as I hear about it.

Jack meek

Well there is so many things from all the riders. So pleased

Word up to all who came. You made a wicked weekend.

Really impressed with jersey chris and Ryan crisp riding.

Couldn't of ask more for the weather.

Steve I'm glad to hear that you stictch up and not in cast that fall was really nasty. Must be surreal laying on the ground hearing you got first place. Congrats.

Arron you looked in your element.

Alex.d well done on your first comp.

Keiran= bit of monster on a mod.

Jake cheers for some fork lift skills with the tyre section.

Broadie you rode well good this weekend. Logs and hook skip.

Ali always good to see you there.

Stan hope those knees get better.

Walker you are made of steel. I swear you left a dent in the tamac when you fell 6ft to your bum. Awsome moves all weekend.

Good meeting you heath. Photos look good. Can't belive that ex danny frame you had look in such good nick.

Best move out of comp though. Savage wedging his back wheel in the corner of a skip and holding on back wheel for a good 10 seconds and surging it up to back and out.

If there is number one welsh ride no doubt it is dave kerr for all that were around on the Sunday evening sesh you know what I'm talking about. You get away with holding any move.

Massive thanks to Andrei family and scotts mum and joe seddon and phill for observing.

I hope we can do it again next year. Will let you know as soon as I hear about it.

Jack meek

Well there is so many things from all the riders. So pleased

When will the results be up jack ?