Dreams...

Jaffacakes

edit: Has anyone had a dream where you're on your bike and manual-ing everywhere? Myself and a few other riders I know have had that one.

Ahhh, the fabled manual dream :P Everyone's had them - sucks pretty hard when you wake up, go for a ride and then remember you can't hold 'em for shit :(

Edited by Skoze

Had a real strange one last night. It started out with me swimming in a lake, then I fell out of the lake down a cliff, and right before I hit the bottom I turned into some sort of bug/creepy and survided the fall. So I walked home and all my family had turned into bugs too. I went to bed(still dreaming), woke up the next morning human again, but I was on a bbq. Then I woke up like WTH!?

weekly i have a dream where i pedal kick off a really high wall, like 15ft and then my chain snaps, as i am just about to hit the ground i wake up but i am stuck to the bed, still feeling the fall literally. Or i am pushed off a very tall building by anyone(varies from freinds to family) and i get the same 'falling' adrenaline rush shitting my pants(not literally :lol:) feeling.

I havnt tried anything near that high before.

Another one is i am in the car with my nan and granddad, and i sit there asking questions but no answer, they then pull into this o-road, like a loop road in shape of a 'o', and then they start worrying that there stuck, arguing.

i always wake up upset because like 3 weeks after this repeating dream they both died in a car-crash =<. I hate it. but it happened before the accident on the road it happened in my dream.

And i seem to dream the future a bit, i dream something and a few days-months later, ill remember the exact same thing happening. Weird.

Ohhh And i had one of i was standing looking at my mum and step dad taking about going to alton towers, and if im coming. i walk out of the room, go into mine and look at me sleeping and smile, then i woke up to hear them say everything word for word that was said in my dream, that really made me shit myself, but i did go alton towers.

Edited by TROYston

Isn't that called De'ja vu ?

Yer, but that happens then seconds later it happens, like the cat scene on matrix.

i know of 4 other people who can conirm this happens to them, one even keeps a dream diary with one dream that matches her diary 3 weeks later :o.

Yer, but that happens then seconds later it happens, like the cat scene on matrix.

i know of 4 other people who can conirm this happens to them, one even keeps a dream diary with one dream that matches her diary 3 weeks later :o .

Happens to me aswell!

Not even in dreams. I was watching a programme on TV, which had another one on straight after. I then thought of one of the episodes, and it was that same one on after! Didn't even look at the planner or anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Really odd dream last night.

Basically, my dream was about Joe Maher haha. I've never even met the guy, but he came to my town and rode trials for a bit - unfortunately I only had the downhill bike that I don't even own.

I ended up giving him a ride on the back of it, I fell off twice with him on the back.

f**king weird.

I dreamt i killed one of my mates the other day( kicking him to death on a roadside) and last night i dreamt that i climbed up a really high tree and this girl followed me up then she jumped off, i watched her fall to her death then everyone said that i pushed her.

I dont think thats normal maybe i'm going to kill someone soon?

• 4 weeks later...

I refuse to pay such extravagant amounts for pillows - cheap ones go flat too quick and other than that they can cost up to £70...f**k that. So I took a trip to Ikea for some, £3 each, so I bought a shit load of them and spread them over my bed - scatter cushions I think the ol' queers call em.

Anyway, with these pillows, for some reason, I'm promised a weird dream every single night, sometimes several in a night - perhaps some treatment chemical sprayed onto the pillow? Perhaps I'll one day I'll wake up only being able to speak Swedish? Who knows, but anyway....

Last nights dream I discovered a big spot on my arm...I squeezed it and it wouldn't do anything. I was in a room full of people sat quietly and I was about to go on to a platform to give a speech - fearing everyone would see this spot on my arm I managed to burst it. It poured out with a clear gel, the only way I can describe the texture and look of it was like that water based adhesive that kids have.

Anyway, it kept coming out and out, the more I squeezed it increased the flow - eventually it stopped and a yellow head appeared, so I burst that too...a string of puss came out, much like you see on those horrible youtube videos.

Eventually, I got it all out and looked normal again, but there was loads of the clear stuff all over the floor - I got up, went to the platform to give my speech and then woke up.