Dreams...

Jaffacakes

Me and this girl from High school who I have never ever even spoke to before (and she was wearing really really tight spandex) were driving a police car around some town...only we were only allowed to drive it in reverse, but yet the steering wheel was at the back. It was weird though, as my dream took into account physics and it drove like a forklift truck.

Why was I even thinking about this girl! Although I know why she was wearing spandex, because I watched the Matrix last night and Trinity was bossing the tightness :)

I've got quite a weird one to share!

My bed's setup so my feet are under the my bedroom window, well...

I went to Download Festival this year, which was the first time I've been to a festival at all and well I struggled to sleep unless I was drunk. The only way I found to sleep when I woke up sober or unable to sleep, was to open my tent door then stare at the sky and watch the planes go over, or watch people lobbing beer cans at each other etc haha!

Well this one night I woke up unable to sleep in my tent, opened my tent door and peered out to look at the planes etc. Some flew over and there where some people pissing around outside and the usual group chatting by their tents. Suddenly it started snowing... then it went blurry and suddenly I was looking out my tent into my garden... then realised I was holding my curtain back with my face pressed against my bedroom window starring into my garden. Hope to god no neighbours saw hahaha!

scared the living shit out of me.

Edited by tubby

I've got quite a weird one to share!

My bed's setup so my feet are under the my bedroom window, well...

I went to Download Festival this year, which was the first time I've been to a festival at all and well I struggled to sleep unless I was drunk. The only way I found to sleep when I woke up sober or unable to sleep, was to open my tent door then stare at the sky and watch the planes go over, or watch people lobbing beer cans at each other etc haha!

Well this one night I woke up unable to sleep in my tent, opened my tent door and peered out to look at the planes etc. Some flew over and there where some people pissing around outside and the usual group chatting by their tents. Suddenly it started snowing... then it went blurry and suddenly I was looking out my tent into my garden... then realised I was holding my curtain back with my face pressed against my bedroom window starring into my garden. Hope to god no neighbours saw hahaha!

scared the living shit out of me.

Thats quite crazy.

Okay this is starting to hit on me in real life this dream :L i think im going crazy . tell me if anybody has had this dream , iv been having it on/off for years.

I get off to sleep and pow , im standing in a elevator (a big metal one with blood everywhere and a speaker) , Then it just drops and im falling forever and i hear the sound of a train stopping like the elevator is scraping off things , then there is a fat woman with a evil shouting voice thats screaming jibber jabber . this would carry on , then the lift stops and te woman shouts as i get out the lift in 1st person , then im in like caves .

i wake up and the time is EXACTLY 3:42 am every single time it happens , i think im going crazy ... am i alone ?

David .

Being able to hold someone in your dreams that you never could in real life is the nicest feeling. It's weird, even though you've never hugged them in real life it feels so real in your dreams and you remember that feeling.

But then it really hits you when you wake up and it was all just a dream :(

i wake up and the time is EXACTLY 3:42 am every single time it happens , i think im going crazy ... am i alone ?

In a similarly related note but not related to a dream, every few days I wake up at exactly 04.20am, been happening for a few years now.

Checked flight times, milkmans rounds, buses/trains, heating systems/alarm systems? Anything which would regularly wake/disturb you? If there is something or was something in the past which disturbed you then you body becomes acustomed to it. My dad wakes up at 5.57, just before his alarm (which makes a tiny tick then is silent) even on his days off/holidays different time zones etc, it's bizzare

I had a fun semi-lucid one a few nights ago, a day or two after Huang from Echo told me about their working hours and that Deng works at night and sleeps in the day. My dream was that for some reason I arrived at night in Hong Kong (it looked a lot like Illium in ME2 if any of you have played it) and went into a room in one of the sky scrapers which was the Echo factory. There I saw only girls working on parts. So I got really excited and decided to weld my own Zoo frame. Got the torch ready and all the pipes and then some woman came along and forced the torch out of my hand, pushed me aside and welded the frame herself which pissed me off. A moment later the heavy metal doors to the room opened with lots of force and Deng ran in, he was dressed in black and looked like a ninja without a hat. He moved around like a tank, with grace and speed and was really pissed off. At that point I started feeling rather uncomfortable and decided to wake up.

It was a fun dream though (Y)

I had a few dreams last night in which I was frantically shopping for Leeds Festival in the tiny amount of time I get between getting out of bed and going to work on my early shift.

Could this be because I just scored myself a leeds ticket yesterday and spent all night thinking about how I need to get myself ready quickly? :rolleyes:

I just don't get why in my dream I was shopping before an early shift, because I'm on lates all week and have LOADS of time to do it in

Ahaha, dude I know that feeling, I got my ticket today! lol

Been running around like a nutter getting enough beer together for the weekend..Still think I need more.

I had no idea I'd be going until yesterday, haha

My mate ordered one, and got sent two by accident.

I doubt they're gonna check the serial numbers on the gate, they never usually do. So as long as he can get in on the extra ticket that should have been sent to some unlucky woman in liverpool, I can get in with his and all is well!

Not even got much money so I reckon i'm on a budget of £30 for beer and booze :lol:

Ooooo dude! Thats gunna be a tight weekend :P Beers are more than £3 each, sucks bigtime. Crates ***! I'm taking 8 crates lol

Unless I can get time off work at such short notice, I might have to start my festival at 10pm friday night :( Gonna get in a crate of beer, some cheap spirits and then a load of cheapass food, should be fun!

So I had a pretty brutal (although almost painless) chain-snap on Monday.

Last night, I was lying on my front, and I had a chain-snap dream. I kicked hard with my right leg as, in the dream, I was approaching a wall for a pedal up.

Then the chain snapped, I kicked my mattress and woke up wondering what the f**k I'd just done. I worked out what'd happened and laughed myself back to sleep.

Theres this lil' guy who lives near alex (alex-trials-boy) and he's seen up doing trials so he got an onza Rip for his birthday, doesn't use it for a trials bike alot really and he just comes up to us and says things like 'i had a dream that i had some pallets' its really weird..

Thats some Martin Luther King sh*t right there !!!