Dreams...

Jaffacakes

Every dream I have recently seems to be about death. My mum, sister and Andy have all died in my dreams within a week :

In last nights dream myself and a man I don't recognise arrived at a farm miles away from any civilisation, I was in a sandy brown uniform and I had a gun in my pocket. When we pulled up to the house a lady and two young children, a boy and a girl, started running from me so I took out the gun and repeatedly shot the two children in the head, leading them to both tumble into a ditch. The lady, who I'm presuming was their mom, jumped into the ditch and fell to her knees crying. I secretly took the remaining bullets out of my gun and held it to her head, threatening to pull the trigger. She was begging and pleading for me not to shoot and I was laughing hysterically whilst the children I'd killed were bleeding at my feet.

Woke up gasping for breath and close to crying soon after.

Wow Hannah, that's messed up :unsure:

I enjoy at least one dream every night, yestetday I had a really stupid one. I went to a swimming pool which looked more like a massive house covered in light blue tiles that got flooded. I figured out a way of levitating about 2m above the water and while others were swimming in the pool, I was flying around. The only glitch was that I could only do that with a friend sitting on me. I found flying really amazing but nobody seemed to give a shit so I shouted down at some guy and he just said something along the lines of "yeah, that's not news, you've got a guy sitting on you, anybody can do that. Try it without him". Needless to say I did and couldn't levitate anymore.

Had a dream the other night that was destinctivly rememberable and life like...

I remember being on a yacht. It had really bright chrome railing on the front of it where you can stand infront of the window. We came up to beach which was really calm. It was like a horseshoe shape, and had palm tree's exactly the same space apart from each other, up on top of a small sand dune(sp)?. We tied the boat from the railing to the tree. Next thing i new, the story had changed. I remember swimming in the sea, and the waves getting bigger and bigger each time, until eventually the waves were about 20ft high. Weird thing was, is that when you go over it, at the top where it ends you would just drop from mid air, as if it was a huge ramp. Then next thing i remember sitting under these tree's were it was really shady. It was quite bumping and for some reason felt as if i was 2-3. :S Then i remember looking out onto the sea when the tide had gone out, and only seeing the small little puddles in the sand whiles watching the sun come down.

HEAD F**CKER!

i woke up screaming the other day.

in my dream i was in the passenger seat with my dad driving we were coming out of a car park and stopped to let a family cross in front of us.

as we stopped the little girl (about 7 or 8 yr old) for some reason ran into the main road and went under the wheels of a car, blood and body parts everywhere. thats where it ended.

scared the crap outta me!

I dreamt I was in a shopping centre and I was singing Sweet Home Alabama. Then all of a sudden I died, then I reappeared again standing some distance from where I died. People were crowded around me. My dream ended there but I was bricking it because I woke up singing that song. I didn't know what was gonna happen!

I've had some bloody funny ones, there was this one where my sister gave me this block of something, and told me to give it to my mum because it was her birthday tomorrow(it wasn't.) my mum woke me up the next morning and I told her Rachel (my sister) "wanted me to give you this" and I gave her my empty hand...

Another one was one of those can't run dreams, I went to the loo, then brushed my teeth, then as I came out and went down the stairs, I could hear this hissy sound, I looked back and could see my toothpaste (yes you read right) chasing me down the stairs, any normal human wouldn't be afraid of some toothpaste spilling it's way down the stairs after you, but I can still vividly remember how scared I actually was, and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't run or even walk at a normal pace, it felt like my legs were in a hard gear as such, like trying loads to move but going really slowly, I then woke up when the scary hissy toothpaste almost got me....

And another one was that I was in a Nissan skyline, but in lime a gran turismo style screen, so although I was dreaming a reality being me in a car driving like ken block, I could see a little speedo and rev counter in my face along with the same Info on the cars dashboard, but anywho, I was drifting this car around like it was a toy, and I can safely say I've never ever felt that happy before and still haven't to this day, but everything was so intricate, like the colour and all the little decals and vinyls on the car, and just driving the car in general, like the gear changing, the combination of the pedals and the handbrake and wheel all at the same time, whilst somehow taking the time out to look at the sorroundings, which was also highly detailed...

Yeah, there's a little insight into my weird and deluded mind, I'll tell you more when I can remember them :P

Not going to describe my dreams tonight in detail because I feel totally brainwashed. Had 2 dreams in 5 installments, woke up after the first one, then went to sleep and it continued and finished. During the second dream I woke up twice and checked the time. Fell asleep twice and always the dream continued. When I was falling asleep for the last time, I remember thinking that I should really be getting up but it'd be interesting to see how the dream finishes. I feel bloody tired as a result, slept a good 10 hours and I'm a lot more drowsy than usual.

I had quite an odd dream last night.

Everyone was dressed in tudor-esque fashion and there were hundreds of people all in a big manor on the edge of the sea. We heard cannons from outside and I looked out of the window to see an armada of old ships approaching. There were army members in the room, and they all started to grab muskets from cupboards. One man in a uniform, with a rather obvious moustache flung open the main door to the house and screamed "They're here!" With that, the army members lined up and marched outside. All I can remember was the ladies of the room gathering children and holding them tight - they were crying and some were even vomitting. I had no one to hold and I was stood still until a lady put her hand on my shoulder and told me "Hide."

I lifted up floorboards and tried to fit into empty spaces in an attempt to escape from whatever was happening as the previously approaching boats had docked on the bay and unfamiliar men trod up the hill towards army. I managed to hide behind an old red curtain that hung behind the manors' main door. I can remember thinking now that if I hid behind that curtain, when the door was opened people would be looking straight ahead and I would be hidden behind both door and curtain. A deathly silence was cast over the manor and if I had not have seen the other ladies, mothers and children hide I would be none the wiser of their presence. I could hear my heart beating in my ears, my breath against the thick and musty smelling material.

There was shouting was the outside, heavy footed steps appeared to be walking closer towards where I was standing now. The manor door swung open and another man in uniform walked inside. He spat to his left and I noticed a band around his arm that must have represented his country. He bellowed: "No one is here, they have escaped!" I thought it remarkably odd as surely a non-British man would not be speaking the English language without an accent. He turned to walk out of the door and as he did his eyes met mine through the curtain. He knew I was there and his hand slipped around and touched my arm. I flinched and he flung back the curtain. I begged him not to take me, I tried to reason and he said "I need to return with a victory." I fell to my knees and I said "I'm pregnant, please, please don't take me." (Note: I'm not pregnant.) He put his nose to mine and said, "I do not care. They will not spare you, and they will spare no one." He had me by my right arm, dragging me as I screamed and pleaded to the edge of the cliff face. He stood what I would imagine to be a metre or so from my face and he drew a gun. I heard the shot as he pulled the trigger and saw a bullet scream towards me. My eyes crossed as it met my head and then I woke up.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith

Someone once told me the falling dream was your heart restarting...

I have had the same dream twice now and it goes back to a situation we were in in France, me and another guy drunk, one guy stoned. Stoned guy drinks feels shit goes home. Except in the dream he dies and we move the body, then he comes back to life. Thats all I ever remember, bit wierd but still.

My gf also keeps telling me I've been moving loads in my sleep and talking lately.

Last night's dream was blaaaady weird.

It started off with myself and two younger sisters in a house in Liverpool. My mum, stepdad and a few other random people were in the garden of this house and an alarm sounded; it was identical to the alarms that were sounded during WW2 when there was a bomb scare. My mum screamed "Hide! They're bombing!" My sisters and I hid under the stairs and I have no idea where my parents were at this time. From the cupboard under the stairs you could see through a tiny window. There were planes overhead all dropping bombs with tiny lights attached, meaning that I could almost judge their distance. One fell from the skies and I knew it would hit us. I said "I love you" to both of my sisters as the sound of an exploding bomb rang in my ears. Everything went black.

We're suddenly in my stepdads car, my youngest sister is sat in the drivers seat, I'm in the passenger's and my other sister is sat in the back. The car starts moving at an incredible speed and I know we're going to die unless we brake. I'm screaming to my sister "THE BRAKES! ABBIE, PUT THE BRAKES ON!" She's laughing and saying "But it's fun, it's fun!" We're speeding along the edges of cliffs, long, winding roads that scream death in your face. She somehow manages to keep the car on the road and we survive as the finally applies the brakes. Again, everything goes black.

I'm on wasteland now, alone and it's getting dark. There's a relitively dilapidated house surrounded by scaffolding stood in the middle of this land. I realise there's a fence around the area, one similar to a those that surround an outdoors basketball pitch. I take my coat off an hang it up on a loose piece of fencing and walk towards the house. I knock on the door and Jeremy Clarkson opens the door. "Come in Hannah," he says. I precariously walk through the door and it's dark inside, only a flickering light from another room is keeping the house partially lit. He offers me a Crunch Corner to which I accept and walk to a fridge. I open it to find it's filled with yoghurts and I pick a Haribo's Fried Egg and vanilla yoghurt one. I follow Jeremy into the lit room to find James May sat next to a small fire in the centre of the room. Nothing is said until the building starts to creak and the wooden beams supporting it from the inside fall and snap. Jeremy and I free ourselves before the house collapses, only to leave a screaming James inside. The dust settles and we pull James from the rubble. He's missing both his legs although he isn't crying, screaming or appearing to be in any pain of the sort. We call for an air ambulance to collect James and he is flown away.

Then I woke up.

Jeremy Clarkson and James May? Sounds like some sort of horrible nightmare.

Just remembered mine when reading The Pets Thread. I was in a library with my Dad and brother, we open a door and then we're in some sort of wilderness although there's still book shelves that show the perimeter and a door on the other side. There's a small lake that we have to cross (I don't know why, we just had to). To cross, there was a system of boats, altering in size. The first was tiny and could only fit one so I went first. I looked in the water and there was tonnes of snakes everywhere. I kept going but then the boat doesn't go any further and I see I have to get too the next boat. It was obviously wobbling all over the place so I was petrified of falling in, and when I eventually do the snakes start jumping out at me.

So I'm hitting them away with the paddle and it lasts for ages, they were just a continuous stream jumping out from all directions. When they stop, I kept going and there's a log going over the lake where people are standing. They tell me the snakes are ridiculously poisonous and jump in and start swimming. After the shock, I asked them why the snakes didn't attack them and they just said that's the way it's always been. In their wake was a melted cheese like substance, so I thought it was best to go on. While changing to the next boat I was attacked again and fell in and felt all the snakes swimming all around me and got the drowning feeling.

The people came, making a circle around us that the snakes couldn't get in and they pulled me to the other side of the lake. I was then covered in this gooey cheese stuff and went through the door, which lead to my local Waitrose where the shelves were full of dead snakes.

I've never even been afraid of snakes before. Dreams are fun though.

• 3 months later...

I dreamed most of my left hand was cut off.

I picked up the piece and put it back in place and walked around with it like that with my mum, occasionally moving it when it was slipping out of place, wondering when we'd get round to going to the hospital.

I used to have a really weird dream when I was a kid. Dreamt that I was stood at the top of our stairs with my dad in the middle of the night and my bean bag was at the bottom, my dad said to just run down and get it (the house is a mid 80's built barrat type house so not scary at all and the stairs were open to the living room) so I set off down and when I get to the bottom all the monster munch monsters (the oldskool ones in the big fluffy costumes) burst through from the kitchen at which point I s**t myself and turn back up the stairs to see my dad gone. Then the usual I scream but nothing comes out and I try to run up the stairs but there's an invisible wall stopping me.

That was usually when I'd wake up, it was really odd as I had this dream on and off for about 7 years from about age 5 or 6 and I wasn't scared of the monster munch monsters at all as there's nothing dodgy about a pink monster who just wants a pack of crisps!!

There's many more bizarre dreams but I'll leave it at that one for now!