Dreams...

Jaffacakes

Another good one was being in my grandmothers kitchen when I go to look out the door and there's a big f**k off silverback gorilla charging up her drive looking straight at me. I brick it and try to run through the house but as I turn around it's as if somethings stopping me and I can only run in really really slow motion though I always wake up well before it gets near.

Not had that one for a long time so it's a bit vague. My wife hates it in a morning as most of the time the first thing I say to her is I had a well weird dream last night and she's sick of hearing them by now.

I'll make a note next time I get a good one and keep this updated. I think the most normal one I've had recently was the other night when I dreamt I was out on the front of our house playing on my mod and I managed to do a 180 bunnyhop whilst riding then pedal backwards a bit and whip the front end back round (I don't know the technical term for said move obviously!).

Most commonly I dream about alternative outcomes to situations that are to occur or already occurred.

Last night I had a dream that I was in a park doing weed then being chased by the police, then being caught, prosecuted and not being able to do anything because of this offence. I've had it with losing my licence (car and motorcycle in separate dreams), failing my driving test, going through red lights, being kicked out of uni.

Never the weird stuff that anyone else dreams of, just my life going bad, it's always so real in the dream that when I wake up I feel so relieved!

LAst night I dreamed I went to this dude's house, and he was like some crocodile dundee character, and he had this pet snake, which in the dream was called a coleman snake.

It was black, and had a round shiny head like an alien out of alien, and grim looking sticky out teeth. When I first met it it bit me on the ankle. Then I spent the rest of this brief dream avoiding it or stamping or grabbing it, but it could still bite me. Then nearer the end I was in the living room and it crawled up a washing rack so it could jump and bite me. I was worried it would learn to crawl up stairs so I wouldn't be safe anywhere.

:S

Not a scary dream, though.

I dreamt I stole a car in front of a load of people, but it wouldn't turn over at all. But yet I was sailing down a hill, with water carrying me, much like a boat. And I kept crashing into big wooden gates, then i'd change directions.

Apparently at the end It was a metaphor that I could keep getting new bank overdrafts over and over. I mean genuinely wtf?!

Last night I had one of those epic long dreams.

I was in Weston-Super-Mare, at night time with only a pair of Speedos on. Lets just say the dream got steamy, I can remember a girl having a really scaly ass cheek though, bad times.

I've never been to Weston-Super-Mare.

my girlfriends work mate gets night terrors which sound horrific.

according to her boyfriend she wakes up in the middle of the night and starts screaming and pointing like thers someone at the end of the bed or screaming running round the house saying someone's trying to hurt her. once she was stood looking at the door and when he woke up and startled her she started screaming "there's someone outside the door", repeatedly. sounds horrific for her boyfriend. i'd shit my pants every time it happened.

had a wierd dream last night. dreamt i moved to a bungalow ontop of a massive stupidly steep hill in the middle of a lake in scotland and all the other inhabitants of the island were weird as f**k inbred hik types. wierd dream, nice house though.

I dreamed this guy who I recognize from work was chasing me and my mate so when we got enough of a lead we collected up some weapons and then beat the shit out of him, stabbed him and stuff. I snapped his neck, he wasn't dead then but it would've killed him if he did anything else violent. A little bit later he came back in some kind of super hero armour and there was a reason why he was fine, but I forgot it, anyway when he approached our base I picked up an axe and attempted to cut off his head with it.

Now that you've mentioned it, this

ID

Could explain this

I'm not a violent person at all, but last night I pretty graphically beat someone to death in Tescos with a stick of french bread :S

In a psychological way, Freud's Id theory says the Id, the instinctive/animal part of the brain, comes out in dreams.

Heh are you studying psychology at A-level? We did about that in year 12 at sixth form. Was pretty interesting but the next year we did sleep which was much more interesting.

Yea I am, and in Year 12, one lesson I look forward to when it's not all geared at the exams. Not a fan of the memory and stress, but from the little wall displays I thought the sleep stuff was more interesting.

I dreamed there was this heroin addict guy and he had maddie (I think) and I found him down some council estate-type place and he put heroin in a syringe and injected it into my hand, which swelled up a bit. :S The swelling went down and I told the cops about him.