Dreams...

Jaffacakes

• 3 weeks later...

I had to me an epic dream last night.

I was on an airfield type place hooning about in some cars with the top gear crew getting on really well with them, after messing about for a while they then pointed out a ferrari f40 (my dream car) and said it was there for me to drive. I was incerdibly giddy and jumped in, it felt a bit odd cause it was left hand drive and I fired it up and was told to take it easy while it was cold. I was nervous and did a dodgey gearchange to everyones amusement. After a slow pace half lap of warming up, I floored it and it came to life and felt incredible and so sharp, I dropped it down into second later on and pulled the car into a slide elegantly around the other top gear crew within inches that were driving the new la ferrari and two other ferraris. It was amazing and I got out and talked to Jeremy, Richard and James about not meeting your heros but I was so glad I did here. It turned out they were that impressed they thought I was a worthy candidate to replace one of them once I retire.

I woke up and wasn't even dissapointed, it was such an epic feeling driving the f40 even if it was a dream and could remember so much detail.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Nearly forgot this but last night was the best dream f**king ever!!!!

I had the longest manual dream ever, I couldn't believe it. It felt so real I was so happy. Not only that but to add to the amazingness I manualled the f**k out of a bike all around everywhere, ended up meeting a sexy friend who went to my sixth form, went to bed with her and did dirty things with only to be like yo bitch I gotta go now, dashed out of bed after my purple headed yoghurt thrower did his thing and hopped back onto my bike to only to bastarding return to my manual!!!!! I manualled for many more minutes :D :D :D So SO GOODDDD

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I had a dream last night that Dave Barratt (isitafox) picked me up in a lightweight futuristic helicopter from outside my house with some shady guy. I tried to offer money for fuel but isitafox said it was cool cause he gets his petrol free through work.

• Like 1

I woke up very confused.

I'd spent the day with Lauren's extended family, so had been surrounded with 5 kids under the age of 7. We'd also briefly spoken about babies. I had also tried to get my leg over as we went to bed, but got turned down.

My mind is a mysterious beast, but I guess the above (kinda!) explains it!

• 1 month later...

Knee injury again means giving up riding, so I have a dream that I'm trying to get a ferry when it moves when I'm on the end of a cherry picker trying to get on board with my bike. So I'm dangling over the ocean trying to hold on as it's moving stupidly fast whilst also trying to keep my bike with me. The people on the ferry are all yelling for me to let go of the bike but I manage to throw it so it lands on deck.

Obvious symbolism is obvious.

Belting dream last night/this morning.

Me, my best mate and Danny Mac had pulled up outside my work in the fiesta I had as my first car. Danny was already ready to start riding and asked me if I had a cassette he could listen to whilst he rode, as I didn't think he'd be into any happy hardcore I managed to find the Top Gun soundtrack with the tracks mixed continuously. I gave Danny the cassette and me and my mate went off to find somewhere to park my car and ended up driving round some backstreets which included me showing him an adult shop he didn't know existed. The next thing I knew we weren't in the car but walking down the alley near the adult shop and when we got to the bottom we were at the bottom of some steps to a large building where a friend of a friend was having his wedding reception and my friend had arranged for us to be sat at the 'hardcore' table (the way people name different tables at weddings?!). We sat down with his mates who non of us liked and someone passed me 4 red anodised machine screws that my friend had got for me for my magura mounts but I said they were a waste of time as instead of a bolt or allen head they had a lego circle bit on the top so I couldn't tighten them up. My friend then came and joined us but I didn't mention it as it was kind of him to get me the bolts when I hadn't asked. Then I woke up....