Dreams...

Jaffacakes

Too long; didn't read.

This is true. Big blocks of text scare me, especially when I'm at work. When it's split up a bit I can read it in chunks and not feel like I'm doing absolutely nothing :)

My bed, in my room, faced the window and the window had no curtains and no netting, so every night I could look out and see what was happening, and every night I'd swear there was a man at the window with a gun,

I had a similar thing where (in my dream) I'd look out the window and I'd see a man in the middle of the road looking at me.

Each night I dreamt the same thing and he'd gradually walk closer to the house where eventually he smashed the door down and broke in. i heard my family screaming downstairs and ran down but then woke up when i say him.

It's weird because I never knew who it was, he'd always be a silloette

Had a dream I lived in my own little cottage last night, it was all pretty on the outside but on the inside it was all dusty and old and there were spiders everywhere. My nan and my auntie Roz came round to see it and I was painting the stairs. I offered to make them all a cheese sandwich but by the time I'd got round to getting the cheese out the fridge they'd gone. Lived next to a church and a field of poppies. Hmm.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith (:

I had a dream, but now I've forgotten it. So really, this post is absolutly useless.

Was it that some day little white boys and girls would be able to play with little black boys and girls? (Paraphrased, so don't bother telling me I got it wrong...)

I had a dream last night that was really odd. Well actually it was 2 dreams. The first of which, I was sitting on a cloud playing with a toy sized plane which I assume was actually real size because it had my ex and her mate in it. The next thing I knew I was actually surfing on clouds behind this plane, but I was back to normal size. Then I let go and did a nice smooth parachute landing (H).

The second dream was that I'd just had a little baby boy (I've never dreamt about this even though it's been a major aim of mine for my 20's...) and he was clutching at my fingers with his whole hand and stuff - all the usual baby stuff. I was all emotional in the dream at this huge point in a persons life and wouldn't be surprised if I was actually crying in my sleep lol. But then I went for a job interview (I was driving a Range Rover sport as well, not that that's important) but when I got there I realised that I had left the kid alone at home. I couldn't find my car to drive back and I was running all over trying to find it... I found an old friend that I haven't seen in years and ended up knocking him out because he was joking about it and then I woke up.

So odd, I've not had a dream I remembered in months and months and months and then these 2 come along.

I had a dream last night that i'd been mixing and doing photography at a d&b night in Harrow that my mate is promoting. Aalllll my records, and my whole photo bag with everything in it got nicked. My mum came into my room at about 10 in the morning to drop off some washing and i told her it had all been nicked (still half asleep and cos the dream seemed so vivid) and she started ringing the house insurance an shit to see if it was covered in any way :lol:

Every dream I have recently seems to involve an Eastenders character.

Last night I was in the school that was on The Bill and Danielle got beaten up in the loos and Archie was the headteacher. My sisters were caught smoking round the back.

I really should stop watching these soaps.

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith (:

I just think I watch farrr too much TV.

It's the same with films though, I constantly dream I'm a part of those. Maybe, my real ambition in life is to be an actor...

I get my dreams based on movies quite a lot, after I watched Saving Private Ryan I dreamt i was in a war.

Speaking of which, seen the new Harry Potter trailer? http://harrypotter.warnerbros.co.uk/site/index.html

Can't wait

Edited by bikeperson45

Last night I dreamt the rarest dream ever! It was like a full night out, went to the pub hooked up with mates, went clubbing, got with someone, got in a fight, had a kebab went home (average night) then i woke up thinking man that was a quality night went back to bed... and then woke up realising I hadn't been out at all :S

• 2 weeks later...

18+ dream.

Oh shit what a dream, there was a girl and a guy both from TF (i'm not naming names but it wouldn't take much to guess), the guy had a f**king huge cock, like 2ft long, and he was covered in like a rubber around his thighs up to his waist (covering his penis), kinda like what condoms are made out of but a bit thicker. It was see through. And the girl was giving him a hand job and the rubber was covered in lube.

And than i woke up.

3 nights in a row I've had a dream, where the ticket machine at Eastleigh train station bums, so I miss my train. It feels like a 10 second dream, but I wake up and I've been asleep a few hrs.

Keep having dreams about losing my phone aswell.

Well as long as you're not fare evading on my trains we don't have a problem... ;)

Last night I had a dream I lived in some dilapidated haunted house; it was all falling apart and damp and cold. There was a secret tunnel behind a bookcase that led to a room where a load of gravestones were, and all the gravestones had the names of members of my family on them, along with the people who mean most to me. I started crying when I saw the names and then I woke up with real tears on my face.

JT... What. The. f**k.

Who the tits were you fantasizing about?

I have my suspicions...

I wasn't fantasizing about anyone, it was a dream. Just to clear that up.

• 1 month later...

But of a bump, but I havn't had a particularly odd dream in a while...

Last night, in my dream, it was the 1950's and I was going to the cinema, Danny dropped me off in some dead old car and then drove off. Anyway, the cinema was all old fashioned but the screen was a proper big one like we'd have today. Inside the screen rooms were all these red velvet seats and above each one was a freezer filled with Ben and Jerry ice cream and Twister ice lollies. The people inside the cinema were all people I've known since I've started school, and the two biggest womanizers were openly gay. Anyway, the film began and it was Batman, about half way through the cinema started shaking and I started instructing everyone to even out their freezers, cause there was more weight on one side of the cinema than the other. All of a sudden I hear someone shouting "Hannah!", I thought it was Danny and woke up...