Dreams...

Jaffacakes

But of a bump, but I havn't had a particularly odd dream in a while...

Last night, in my dream, it was the 1950's and I was going to the cinema, Danny dropped me off in some dead old car and then drove off. Anyway, the cinema was all old fashioned but the screen was a proper big one like we'd have today. Inside the screen rooms were all these red velvet seats and above each one was a freezer filled with Ben and Jerry ice cream and Twister ice lollies. The people inside the cinema were all people I've known since I've started school, and the two biggest womanizers were openly gay. Anyway, the film began and it was Batman, about half way through the cinema started shaking and I started instructing everyone to even out their freezers, cause there was more weight on one side of the cinema than the other. All of a sudden I hear someone shouting "Hannah!", I thought it was Danny and woke up...

You watched half of Batman in your sleep?

Sunday night I dreamt I lived in the middle of nowhere in some country house, just me, some girl I didn't recognise and a BMW M3.

Perhaps it was a 'find this girl and you'll have all this'...or a 'this meanings nothing' dream...

I'll go with B.

I had a mental dream last night, I was at a Cambridge University may ball (Downing I believe) stabbing my ex gf's new boyfriend to death with a stabproof knife behind a decorative fabric wall... Before making passionate love to her, possibly against her will (Bit like when I was still with her then...). Nice one :rolleyes:

Ever since watching Saw III all I've been able to dream about are mass murders.

Last night I had a dream that all my family including Danny were locked in this room and tied to the floor, if I didn't complete some gaybod task then all their heads would be twisted off. Sure enough, I didn't complete the task in time and they all died.

About 3 nights in a row now I've had the same dream...

Maybe it's an omen...

Last night a girl I've been speaking to at college recently (who I think has a little thing for me), was desperately wanting me to come over to hers, sending me texts, leaving voice messages when I was out of town riding trials (with a mate so technically I'm busy and would be rude to leave him socially).

In the end she really got to me, I find her a nice girl but I ended up ignoring her.

Then I had a dream that I was doing another bird and the girl had been sending me texts randomly walked in on me, trying to find me as I wasn't answering my phone. :lol:

Edited by Captain Scarlet

Quite often i have the same kind of dream it is usally a different dream but im alway trying to run but i cant as hard as i try to run i just cant i can move but very slowly.

I also hate the dreams that you think are real like you get a brand new bike and then when you awake in the morning your like ive got a new bike but you dont. Bad times. :angry:

Had a weird one last night. I was in this shitty part of Glasgow, and I had to get from where I was to this other part that was a lot nicer past these proper chavs with weapons and stuff. Ended up running past them all and getting a sick chase, then met a load of bmxers just riding about and recognized the guy taking photos, was our own Joe Maher! haha.

Cant remember what happened next like, kinda ended up in some room towards the end with this bird I like and just about to get down and dirty but I woke up :(

f**k knows why Joe ended up in it LOL

Edited by Si-man

• 2 months later...

I was on the beach, and I guess it was some trials get together, and my wheel was like really buckled and really off to one side, so TRA came along and took my wheel off and did something to it to straighten it out, he kind of held it at the axle and pulled it out then in like a accordion and then pushed it back together (this he how he probably sorts he's wheels out in real life), but anyway when i put it back on it was still bent, so I went to (what may or may not have been Adam) someone from tartybikes, and he did the same thing to strighten out the wheel, but he did some twisting stuff instead of just pull and push, when he pulled it out like tra did, and i put it back on my bike and it was stright!

I've had two really wierd dreams in the last couple of weeks. The first one was like a batman/quinten tarrentino dream.

I was in new york or somewhere, loads of sky scrapers at night time, and I was trying to shoot these 3 guys with a sniper rifle, They had huge shadows lit up by spotlights on the buildings and they were like spiderman and moving so fast. It was very odd...

Last night I dreamt I was on some sort of double deceker bus boat, with an open roof but really nice inside. And we were driving it around something like a huge B&Q shop, all the isles and the shelfes were massive, and obviously flooded. We were in some sort of full on war, throwing granades and shooting this other boat.

It was pretty frustrating though, I kept throwing grenades and couldnt hit shit.

Coming to thing of it, I was trying to bounce grenades off walls to go down other isles. Probebly playing halo 3 and watching waterworld that did it

Edited by Jaffacakes

Ever since watching Saw III all I've been able to dream about are mass murders.

Last night I had a dream that all my family including Danny were locked in this room and tied to the floor, if I didn't complete some gaybod task then all their heads would be twisted off. Sure enough, I didn't complete the task in time and they all died.

About 3 nights in a row now I've had the same dream...

Maybe it's an omen...

the writings on the wall it wont go away

I used to dream a lot about getting lost in some random place

And the road was always made of out those plastic road pieces that you put together like jigsaws. A bit creepy really. But I don't think I was scared so they wern't nightmares

I always used to dream about going to school naked too, and you don't realise till you're in school and you can't figure out why everyone is looking at you odd, I hear a lot of people that have that kinda dream. :rolleyes:

I had this dream about a year ago when I'm in my bedroom at night, look out my window and see a sillotte of some man in a suit and a hat standng under a lampost. He looks at me and suddenly begins walking to the house.

Then last night it continued from there, but I had a sack of these glass orbs and the man broke in the house, (still a sillotte) and I'm throwing these orbs at him. Then all these identical people come out of my family's bedrooms and blah...

Wow some people on this forum have had pretty Awesome dreams,

Has anybody had a dream where you fall of something like a building or cliff and when you land you wake up . !!

( It's happened to me before ) :unsure: .

Yeah, I have them quite often.

AGES ago, I had a dream that me and my family went to my old primary school and the fields wear beaches (Which is weird because we live aaages away from any beach) and my mum lost her favourite braclet in the water.

So we went to the schools staff room (That was now a diving equipment store) and we set out to buy some diving gear to go find it, and my older brother got lost and we had to find him. We ended up finding him as a tiny baby sleeping in a fruit bowl.

Anyway, we got the gear and went to find the braclet, while searching, some how I ended up going inside a 2.25mL Coke bottle (Goodness knowshow I got in there) and it was as though I had shrink because the bottle was huge and there were two guys living in there (One guy with dark grey hair called Sam, and I cant remember the other guys name but he had snow white hair).

We chatted for a while and I left, I told my family and we all went back for a chatt with they guys in the coke bottle.

In the end we went home and never actualy found the braclet again.

To this day I still dont know what the hell that dream was about!

A Couple of nights ago I dreamt I parked my van (dont actually have a van) Up the stairs to the guild hall, pretty much the most rediculous place ever, probebly not even possible to drive up the stairs. And I got a £500 parking ticket, I woke up sweating. It was pretty scary

It is the sort of stupid thing I'd do :lol: