Dark Components

Alex Dark

I'm slightly confused as to the whole brake line dealio with the barbs and that not included (or are they included?)

Par ejemplo if I wanted a cross over, would it be £3 ready to fit onto my brake, or £3 for the hose then £3 for barbs (£1.50 each side)?

I'm slightly confused as to the whole brake line dealio with the barbs and that not included (or are they included?)

Par ejemplo if I wanted a cross over, would it be £3 ready to fit onto my brake, or £3 for the hose then £3 for barbs (£1.50 each side)?

er, £6...its quite hard to work out a system..where you could have barbs included, or not....same with shroud nuts..ideally i just want (click here ) for X line, ... would you like fittings, if so please specify...but it seems quite complicated

I get you... Maybe just Cross over section with a tick box to say 'yes barbs included' that ups the price to £6, or if you just want hose then don't tick the box and it comes to £3.

For more complicated things where you may not need a shroud nut but want an olive, maybe either include the lot (olive and shrout nut) or have a tick box for shroud nut and olive.

Sound enough, deffinately whack some pictures up though.

Pronto. :P

Also - could you not jsut set your products up in a two column table?

One row per item, and then in one column have a "Buy me without fittings!" button, and in the other column a "Buy me with fittings!" button?

So it looks like twice as many products for your customers to choose from :P

Also - a little thing - but you might want to clear up whether the "Buy a complete ( 2 brake set) for only £20 posted." includes pads or not. (Does it?)

Nice little site - I'd ask you to get some proper webspace though. You can get 'em REAL cheap... like, a tenner a year.

Makes you look a bit more professional.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everyone ive just been speaking to alex he is taking on board what everyone has been saying. He did say that it was a quick thing he is taking on board and pictures and everything are being sorted as we speak we are thinking of new ideas for products and we always listen to customers as you are the important ones.

Everyone please surport this business as he is starting the company throught the credit crunch.

thanks for your time

tristan

who are you?haha

...Everyone please support this business as he is starting the company throught the credit crunch...

edited to

some people are right tossers

<_<

site is nice, bump the thread when there's some pics mate!

Edited by M-i-t-c-h