Www.ashtonbikes.com

ben_travis

The prices are good and just what is needed to encourage new people into the sport... at the price point that the Resolve is you could now perhaps see a few more old buggers like me that are into the motorcycle world start to dip their toes into the biketrial stuff to keep fitter and help their balance. I have been trying for years to get them to see sense but the cost of half decent kit has been off putting. £500 quid for a complete bike that is more than capable for these riders is ideal, and they can then upgrade parts when needed.

... of course us old boys will also remember what the colour scheme is based upon, the Beta TR34 :D

BetaTR34C_2.JPG

Edited by r2wtrials

• 3 weeks later...

couple more upgrades ...

NEW VIDEO from Sam Pilgrim - media page (its pretty amazing)

you can subscribe to the podcasts - there is one brakeless line up on there as a tease until I finish my video (elbow issues has slowed things down here). The podcasts are in 720p and iphone versions for each episode.

There is a rider blog added - Ive stuck up my crash on mine - pretty funny - not sure if anyone else has posted yet.

and a testbed page has been set up so you can see some of the protos and team bikes etc ... not sure there is anything in it right now though.

Some other bits and bobs have been tweaked.

where might they be?

you can subscribe to the podcasts - there is one brakeless line up on there as a tease until I finish my video (elbow issues has slowed things down here). The podcasts are in 720p and iphone versions for each episode.

There is a rider blog added - Ive stuck up my crash on mine - pretty funny - not sure if anyone else has posted yet.

you dont actually have to subscribe if you want an individual episode (although we would prefer it !!) just as long as you have itunes (or you figure out the download link ...) you can download an individual episode...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...