Tribalzine News

Ben Swales

I always new he was Scottish and we have been teaching "McCarthy" and the "wee bugger" Scottish words and phrases all season long. It must be official now he is ours. He will still be an English world champion even now he is Scottish, so it doesn't really matter.

Edited by kevind

• 4 months later...

Why? Echo make more of their own parts than most (as in, they have their own manufacturing facility) but certainly won't be making those bars in house, they'll probably be made in the same place as *insert your most trusted carbon bar brand here *

Well if it wasn't for the 2005 Zoo riser bars, the Trialtech sport risers probably wouldn't have evolved. As for their contact page, must be pretty difficult nowadays for Deng@Echo Bikes to source the most up-to-date information from rider's and retailer's input worldwide whilst Chinese government continues to restrict digital communication from the rest of the world.

• Like 1

Newer Echo stuff just doesn't fill me with confidence now. Also their bars never felt particularly great anyway so I'd hope the geometry has been properly thought out.

Bar geo seems a lot better and more in line with what everyone else has.

Thank f**k more people are getting on board with splined freewheel fitting

Indeeds, in this case will be espcially beneficial when you come to have to remove your freewheel from your snapped crank arm :P

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

About time someone made a carbon frame that doesn't look too weird, top tube looks a tad gash though could do with a toning down a tad imo. 24 with disc forks please!

If they make carbon goodies for all aspects of the bike world why is building a front wheel such a challenge...

TEST_CAMIN_2_ARTICLE_007.jpg

Edited by trials hoe

Looks like the wheel has just been built slightly offset to me, noticed that on one of the Inspired demo bikes at Radfest too ever so slightly that you couldn't tell while riding the bike but could when you looked at the front end.