Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
Ben Swales, March 31, 2009
Posted June 10, 2009
The dropouts are that weird, 3 hole setup. You'd struggle to get a Pro2 bolt through that Kyle.
so what hub they design to use? i get it in sum how ;-)
LOL the graphics look like that rim make for cars KONIG lol
NO. your constant posts get annoying. I'm sure one of the rockman team will get a frame next week and post full bike pics then.
Posted June 11, 2009
I am such a penis, and for this, I am truly sorry.....I WON'T come back again. I think it's for the best.
I WON'T come back again. I think it's for the best.
Please dont take that the wrong way. Everyone admires the amount of time and effort that you put into making your site probably the best trials website on the internet. Dont take it to heart, I think that if poeple dont want to read your topics then theres nothing forcing them. I dont think that Prawn wants you banished forever, just maybe not quite as many topics.
its pretty good, always on it.
Why are you so annoyed by the posts of that guy? He is working hard to make his news website which I probably the best on the net, he is doing all this on his free time, he spend several hours every day to bring us news of the trials world. I am sure a huge majority of riders like that. I would understand your reaction if tribalzine was a shop (dealer) but it's not, it's just a trials news web site.
It's a netiquette thing.
Also, it does get freakin' annoyin' yo
That looks f**king good!
just need a hole for my penis
Does look very nice, its freshhhh!
Another fan of the paint jobby
carbon firbe spacers? Where can i get them from?
I do like the paint job.
Posted July 1, 2009
has tribalzine stopped doing the translations into english now?
i love tribalzine.
Posted July 1, 2009
No, I've just been on holiday for a week, started a new job and am moving house this week, so haven't had time to do very many! I should be back on top of it by the end of next week
Posted July 7, 2009
Right... following a bit of a break from translating to to moving house AND job in the space of a week, we're more or less up to date in English now. I've got interviews with Gilles Coustellier and Bruno Arnold still to do, as well as the most recent St-François Longchamp by Sergio articles, but apart from that, everything's translated! I've rushed them through a bit in order to get caught up, so please excuse any typos I've missed (or better still, PM me so that I can correct them ).
The New TMS Combo
- new 24" street trials offering from the TMS stable
Nicolas Luque in Montauban
- Competition video of the French sidehop king
Aurélien Narses in Cran Gevrier
- Aurélien riding at the Cran Gev training ground
World Cup Round 3 (1)
- a presentation of the third round of the World Cup that took place in France this weekend
World Cup Round 3 (2)
- full results and media from the third round of the World Cup that took place in France this weekend
St.-Francois Longchamp by VV (1)
- a series of photo reports covering, among other stuff, the semi-finals of the third round of the World Cup that took place in France this weekend
St.-Francois Longchamp by VV (2)
- a series of photo reports covering, among other stuff, the finals of the third round of the World Cup that took place in France this weekend
St.-Francois Longchamp by Sergio (1)
- Sergio's usual bounty of photos from the World Cup in France
St.-Francois Longchamp by Sergio (2)
Carles Dias by El Rebostet
- massive riding from the Spanish monster in Palma de Majorca
- TRA's latest opus on the Caelifera
Posted July 8, 2009
St.-Francois Longchamp 26" by Sergio
- A new gallery of photos from the World Cup round in Saint-Francois Longchamp, dedicated to the 26" finalists
Posted July 8, 2009
beast, awesome work!
St.-Francois Longchamp 20" by Sergio
- A new gallery of photos from the World Cup round in Saint-Francois Longchamp, dedicated to the 20" finalists
Posted July 9, 2009
The Onza Master
- a short feature on the new Onza Master 20" as tested by Joe Seddon, available at the end of July.
K-124 Days by Tribal Zine
- the long awaited official HD of the K-124 Days weekend.
Posted July 10, 2009
The Balaton Bike Festival
- Results, videos and photos from the Balaton Bike Festival in Hungary, Matthias and Thomas Mhros (Hoffman) won the 20" and 26" Elite Categories and Hegedus Laszlo (Koxx) came second in both!
Posted July 11, 2009
Onza Pro Series Limey 3
- A short technical feature on the new flagship 26" model from Onza, with closeup photos of the frame and some action shots by R2WTrials.
Onza Pro Series Citrus Pads
- A short technical feature and review of the new Pro Series brake pads from Onza.
Danny MacAskill in Glasgow and Halifax
- two short videos of street trials superstar Danny MacAskill in one of which he apparently sets an unofficial world record!
Posted July 13, 2009
Diego Barrio - Street
- A new street video from one of Spains best 20" riders. With streety moves and trialsy lines, there's something for everyone!
The 20" & 26" Gu Le 2009
- Short technical feature on the new bikes from Gu
Théau Cortes on his Curve 20.
- Action shots from St. François Longchamps of Théau riding the new Curve 20 from Ozonys.
New street and trials products from TMS.
- new 20", 24" and 26" products from the TMS stable.
Posted July 16, 2009
World Cup #3 By Migoo TV.
- an HD video of the World Cup in Saint-François Longchamp from French TV production company Migoo TV, who specialise in extreme sports films.
St. Francois Longchamp by Sergio Continued...
- more superb photos and videos of the third round of the UCI World Cup from the master of trials media...
David Pastorino #14
- the 14th video from Tribal Rider David Pastorino, filmed in Buenos Aires in temperatures below 5°C!
Zoetermeer by Rideactive
- a full write-up and collection of photos from the European Championships in Zoetermeer, Holland.
Happy Birthday Trialprod!
- Our friends at Trialprod are celebrating their second birthday - here's a look at their new website and catalogue.
The TMS Evo 3 2009
- first photos of the production model Evo 3 S & L frames, expected mid-August, in their final colour schemes.
Benito Ros in Biella
- an HD video of Benito Ros filmed at the Italian Championship in Biella and edited by Alan Cappellacci.
Supermance in training
- Two recent videos of Vincent Hermance in training - one indoors at the K-124 Coulommiers warehouse and the other on the rocks in the Fontainebleu forest. MASSIVE.
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Already have an account? Sign in here.
No registered users viewing this page.