Tribalzine News

Ben Swales

• 2 weeks later...

K-124 Days News and Updates

The Tribal Zine team (except me : ) are all at K-124 Days this weekend. We'll be bringing you News, results, photos and videos from K-124 Days 2010 as they happen, direct from the Tour de Sçay where the event is taking place this year.

K-124 Days 2010 - The Sections

- Photos of the sections for this year's event.

K-124 Days 2010 - The Exhibition

- Photos from the 2010 K-124 Exhibition.

K-124 Days 2010 - 1st round

- Photos and the top three results for Elite and Super-Elite from the first round of the K-124 Days competition.

K-124 Days by Tribal Zine - Teaser

- A teaser for the oficial K-124 Days 2010 video by Tribal Zine / GPoint Productions.

K-124 Days 2010 2nd round

- Results and photos from the second round of the competition.

Edited by Ben Swales

The top two categories were run to UCI rules, meaning that only their tyres could touch the sections, making things even harder for the riders. In order to get through the sections there were some very tricky moves to be made and it was essential to know the sections well beforehand. Mission accomplished for the organisers, who wanted to move away from the norm.

:ermm:

Sounds pretty 'normal' to me for a UCI comp?

Dani Comas - March 2010

- The three latest videos from the current Spanish and European Champion; filmed at the first round of the Championship of Catalonia and at two of his recent demos.

K-124 Days 2010 by Sergio

- Several galleries of photos form the weekend by the master of trials photoraphy!

Edited by Ben Swales

British National Trials Cup 2010

- All the info you need about the first round of the Biketrial Federation British National Trials Cup 2010, with photos and videos of the venue and previous rounds.

Ben Savage's Rockman Traktor

- Ben Savage was practicing on his new 24” Rockman Traktor at Addingham Moorside on Sunday and we took the chance to ask him about it and get a few snaps.

Tyke Trial Club Championship Round

- Write-up, results and photos from the second round of the Tyke Trial club championship at Harden Moor on Sunday.

Edited by Ben Swales

Trials at the Laureus World Sports

- Danny Mac was nominated for a Laureus Sports Award and Kenny Belaey put on a demo for the gathered personalities - video with a short interview with Danny and Kenny's demo this way! This article was translated by Richard Furlong, a friend of mine who is studying translation and will be helping us out from time to time - thanks Rich!

Danny Macaskill on the cover of Trial Mag

- Bike trials has unprecedented coverage in issue 45 of Trial Mag, with non other than Danny Mac on the front cover and a 7 page interview with the man himself inside! Also translated by Rich (Y)

Edited by Ben Swales

I think if he had time, Jérôme would put everything up! Unfortunately we're all busy people with full-time jobs as well as the work we do for Tribal Zine, so some things have to be left out...

Is there something you'd like us to cover that we haven't?

no not at all i just wondered :)

no not at all i just wondered :)

OK :) If there ever is anything you'd like us to feature, just fire me a PM (Y)

Kenny Belaey in Cape Town

- Kenny was in South Africa at the end of March (he goes everywhere!) promoting his sponsors, Adidas and Red Bull. Here are some great photos by Craig Kolesky, taken in Cape Town on the 29th March

Wesley Belaey and his Curve 26

- A series of photos of Wesley riding his (now not-so-) new Ozonys Curve 26 and an interview that we carried out earlier in March.

Edited by Ben Swales