Help Need Some One Who Knows Their Wines

mr_malcolm

Right im cooking tonight and my female freind likes rose, where as i drink red wine so dont know much about rose.

I have done a quick google search and it appears Blossom Hill White Zinfandel is a fairly popular/good rose, but if any one on here knows of a few good ones please let me know.

Thanks for the help/inapropriate comments.

x :)

JP Chenet wines have bent bottle necks. The monks who make is say the wine ferments (sp?) with the bottle neck better like that. And they are slightly expensive, but worth it.

edit: looks like this.

Edited by stoozie

JP Chenet wines have bent bottle necks. The monks who make is say the wine ferments (sp?) with the bottle neck better like that. And they are slightly expensive, but worth it.

edit: looks like this.

Thats the one ! Don't know where i got Givenchy from :ermm:

But yeah, it's a bit pricey but it's good stuff.

If in doubt, buy whichever bottle has the biggest dimple in the bottom :P

Scarily enough there is actually a lot of truth in it. Why not just buy the cheapest shit, keep is cold as poss, and see how many bottles she can get though in a night?

go well with oriental food, and a bit of spicey food. So in 10 minutes i get to go food shopping haha im probably going to end up with loads of crap that doesnt get used, at least i have an hour to plan what to do with thee extra crap i buy. :)

When i was at costcutters we sold loads of the blossom hill and the JP. Can't go wrong with either.

Some roses are actually supposed to be served over ice, but defiantly need to be chilled.

LAMBRINI.

3 litres in an hour.

Fell asleep in the garden, on the stairs and Danny's uncles leg, also ate an entire ham and pineapple pizza and managed to walk to Tesco to buy some chocolate shortbread. Got onto the Soreno and Cider. Laying in bed getting confused between Lambrini and Soreno and so for an hour or so I was telling him I had been drinking sombrero's. Told his mum I loved her numerous times and that she was going to be mental because I got mud on the boots she bought me that very day.

I don't remember much but spilling coffee down myself and doing the Macarena...

What can I say, I'm a reet classy bird...

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith (: