Danny Macaskill - April 2009

Inspired Dave

A few of you may have heard that Danny MacAskill has been working on a new video over the past few months.

It has been on his mind virtually every hour of every day, and the time and effort that has gone in to the riding and filming has been second to none for a trials video.

With excellent filming and editing from Dave Sowerby (Danny's housemate), this video has without a doubt pushed the envelope of what is perceived as possible on a trials bike.

Enjoy!

You can find a direct download for the quicktime movie at www.inspiredbicycles.com, the youtube version is uploading and there will be a Vimeo version available soon too. The quicktime video plays perfectly on recent editions of VLC player.

Youtube version

Trialstube version HERE!

Vimeo version HERE!

Says i need the latest flash player to watch it, just installed it and its saying the same thing?

Is Dave Sowerby the bmxer that runs BSD?

You need to click the download link for now, it may open in your browser with the right plugin, if not it'll download. Youtube will be done soon so you can watch it directly on the Inspired site :)

Yep, that Dave Sowerby :).

I haven't been on here for ages. I just thought I'd pop in and have a look at what's going on in the world of trials. And just happened to stumble across the best and most inventive video ever to be made. The editing is sweet and its well put together with a solid track. But to be honest that isn't the point, this is the most inventive, impressive, insaine, fluid riding I have and will possibly ever see. This is not trials, its something else. It incorporates all the best elements from Trials, BMX and Freeride.

Congratulations to all involved. I'm off to watch it again. :)

James

I dont have words to describe how I feel after wathing this video. Its the best Bike Video of many years ago.

Enormous, is incredible...I cant believe some moves and tricks, just cannot be possible..

A huge clap for you Danny, all Spain loves you haha.

Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

You need to click the download link for now, it may open in your browser with the right plugin, if not it'll download. Youtube will be done soon so you can watch it directly on the Inspired site :)

Yep, that Dave Sowerby :).

Agh cheers, im a spanner.

Video was one of the best things i've ever seen

If everyone put this much effort into making a video the trials world would be a much better place, "TGS", street, natural, whatever style it would just make everything so much more enjoyable to watch and people outside the sport would be much more impressed by it as well.

brilliant