Onza T - Mag!?

whats the spec on it , if it is just a standard onza one try get him down to £200 because i think £250 is a bit steep if it is a standard T-Mag , if it is a good spec go for it

Rob.

hi,

its got a rear magura hs33 and a front magura disc,

its in mint condition though,

thanks for the advice :D

Is it this one?

post-21329-1240692112_thumb.jpg

If so, the T-Mag (2008), although out of production for 2009, is still for sale, new, online for £650 - £750.

It was the top line Onza mod last year and for £250, if your sure it's 'sound' and been treated well, for a first bike or even an upgrade, I'd bite his hand off! Great value. (Y)

Edited by middleageman

Is it this one?

post-21329-1240692112_thumb.jpg

If so, the T-Mag (2008), although out of production for 2009, is still for sale, new, online for £650 - £750.

It was the top line Onza mod last year and for £250, if your sure it's 'sound' and been treated well, for a first bike or even an upgrade, I'd bite his hand off! Great value. (Y)

It's one of the models before that I think with chrome frame and black parts?

Definately one of the worst frames I've ever ridden, they're really cramped and the BB feels really low from what I can remember, it's been a couple of years since I rode one.

I definately remember that when I had my T-Pro and my mate had the T-Mag, we both prefferred the T-Pro even though mine had a front maggy and he had an Eno FFW over my ACS. :lol:

£250 isn't that good a price for one either, I've seen much better bikes go for that sort of money.

hi,

i am looking at a onza t mag for sale at the moment for 250 pounds,

it is one of the ones with a chrome frame - not one of the realy old ones,

i was just wondering what they are like - are they good weight, strong e.t.c...

and help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!!

luke

I think i know which one you mean as my cousin got the frame one (drilled sidewalls on the front rim, thick chain stays). If it's a beginner bike you can't really go wrong, those bikes retailed towards the £450 so if you can get it for £200 you're good to go.

A pic of it would help loads through!

hi,

thanks for the help, but someones bought it already :(

ive seen an echo lite 07 though for "around 350 pounds",

would that be better?

Thanks

You started this topic yesterday, do these things really sell that fast :S ?

And how much is 350 pounds in Euro's these days? It's also a second-hand? Then I think it's a fair price!

But it could also be that I find it cheap because I'm Dutch. Maybe prices for Trial Bikes are lower in the UK...

You started this topic yesterday, do these things really sell that fast :S ?

And how much is 350 pounds in Euro's these days? It's also a second-hand? Then I think it's a fair price!

But it could also be that I find it cheap because I'm Dutch. Maybe prices for Trial Bikes are lower in the UK...

yeah, it was on ebay yesterday - looked again today and its gone lol

its secondhand, not sure about how much it is in euros though haha