Beau's Memorial Ride

Rich Hill

Nah you won't, 'cause you won't f**king come :lol:

I will for this. plus if I get a one night stand outa grant aswell jobs a gooden.

Nope. Got it off work, and I can't change it.

and ive taken the friday and monday off work to give me chance to come down aswell, and sure others have also. seen as theres a month to go youve got chance to sort it out with college and uni?? :)

and ive taken the friday and monday off work to give me chance to come down aswell, and sure others have also. seen as theres a month to go youve got chance to sort it out with college and uni?? :)

Lol, YOU can't decide what date college and Uni starts :lol: n00b

Lol, YOU can't decide what date college and Uni starts :lol: n00b

haha, well you have the choice of going there or riding then dont you n00b. dont know about uni, but college you can arange the day off, as there are allways reasons why people cant make it on there first day.

I'm already going twat. Got it off work. Unlike you, I take other people's arrangements into consideration, I don't go college or Uni, but i know alot of people do, and it's an important thing in people's lives and so i was merly stating, if the weekend before would be better for them.

People with work, still have a month to change there dates off, You do not need to give more notice than that, reason being, they do rotors and staff hours monthly.

Edited by Otacon

I'm already going twat. Got it off work. Unlike you, I take other people's arrangements into consideration, I don't go college or Uni, but i know alot of people do, and it's an important thing in people's lives and so i was merly stating, if the weekend before would be better for them.

People with work, still have a month to change there dates off, You do not need to give more notice than that, reason being, they do rotors and staff hours monthly.

Im sorry then.

I however cannot give under a months notice, as of my job we have to arrange work around the dates. :(

sorry for being a fag, usually you are ok to changes first days of college also.

nt me ben

Ahh good!!

might have a space wayne passed his test so guess he will go him self. one problem i can see dont think you and bjh get on?

We only don't get on on the internet. Well, i don't get on with him. Think we're riding tomorrow so we're all good in real life! Even if I HATED him and he HATED me, I'm sure we'd manage to get along for the sake of the Beau ride! :)

Looks like im not going now because owens selling the leeson and doesnt look as if he will be driving by sept

Im still up for comming, even if it is Leesonless.

Ive got my driving test like less than a week after this ride, what bad timing!

Was hoping to hop in the back of someones car, but looks like theyre all full?

Owen

Im still up for comming, even if it is Leesonless.

Ive got my driving test like less than a week after this ride, what bad timing!

Was hoping to hop in the back of someones car, but looks like theyre all full?

Owen

You said you'd be driving.