Http://bluestreamdesign.info/dannyswindlehurst

Oreet guys a website charlie jennings made for me i sorta filled in the info and he made it for me, its not 100% finished and it will ahve a propper domin in the next few days! keep lookign back cause it will change around abit!

hope you like it! simple and sweet!

http://bluestreamdesign.info/dannyswindlehurst/

Comments would be nice! just take int oconsideration it isnt finished yet! thought id share it with you anyway!

cheers danny

link changed

Edited by Danny Swindlehurst

He might have been a dickish kid on here but he's still pretty good at building websites.

Unfortunately I can't view this one because it's a draft, but I've seen several of his before and they're really nice.

It's pretty bad, and the high quality tartybikes banner makes it looks even crapper by comparison.

There's no real consistency throughout it, everything it just aligned to the left, there's on part that's centered. The ads just look like they're randomly put there. Also the links to contact you aren't clickable.

I honestly think i could make a better website, and I've never made a website in my life and have a very little idea on how to make one.

Edited by JT!

• 2 weeks later...
I honestly think i could make a better website, and I've never made a website in my life and have a very little idea on how to make one.

Considering its a wordpress site - you could have picked from millions of free skins which look 10000000x more pro - I would have to agree...

I was talking to Charlie last night, it's not even close to being finished yet and it's either his first or one of his first Wordpress sites.

He said he's no idea why Danny posted it up, it's not even on it's own domain yet...

Do you see professional websites being put online before they are even remotely finished?

Also, do you think that the juvenile favorite saying, "F**k it, who cares!" is really appropriate for a "professional" website image?

Yeeeeh, but this is D to the S-windle we are talking about here, he has an image to up-hold don't you know!

Joking aside, it's a website about someone who rides a sport very little people have heard about, so i'd say it being a "professional" website is a big push.