24tour :: 21st - 30th August 2009

Myself and Jon will RPRZNT the Guernsey contingent!

I'm sans transport for all legs of the trip at the moment though, I think Jon may have his already sorted but not sure.

I'm far from concerned about such trivial matters though, I'm really looking forward to this! Should be awesome :)

Should be a chuckle!

Although I have to leave Wednesday for Reading Fest :( (if i go)

Pah, sack it off!

Just been looking at it on google maps. Reading before Portsmouth is 10 miles more than doing Portsmouth first, so I vote London - Pompey - Reading, just to save that lil bit on fuel. My total should be approx 666 miles. Same here Luke, would be handy to have a person or two in the car.

i may be alone in my car if i join the reccie but if it does pompey then reading i will prob do pompey then join at next spot,

so may have space to take 2 other people, soo looking forward to this as really want to ride brizzol and ply

Myself and Jon will RPRZNT the Guernsey contingent!

I'm sans transport for all legs of the trip at the moment though, I think Jon may have his already sorted but not sure.

I'm going to meet up with this girl who's selling me the ticket tommorow so I'll see if shes happy for me to let the ticket pass. (which im sure she will be because she wanted to tout it anyway)

Then I can guarantee, you, John, and Skoze a lift for the whole trip, and will even collect you 2 from the airport on Friday before everyone arrives. 4 will be a squeeze in my car, but by the sounds of it everyones pretty desp for passengers to help out petrol costs so sure there will be plently of room for all :)

The idea of a £20 fuel kitty has been proposed but this will be sorted out nearer the time :) (just to make it fair for drivers - if everyone fills up in Southend and then the rest can be sorted from there is the rough idea)

Edited by Simpson

Just thinking about that actually - if we were to go through Salisbury and a more direct (but slower) route then it wouldn't be too bad anyway, makes things a bit more scenic. Anyone who really wants to can go up and along the motorway

London on a Sunday means no congestion charge, right? So driving in and parking would be an option for that one to jet straight off to Reading after as opposed to messing about with tubes and the like (Y)